Kokona x riku

Riku felt his face heat up.

Kokona.

He was shamefully spying from behind a tree.

How did taro ever reject her? She's amazing!

"Hey, is someone there?" Kokona called out confused. She felt eyes on her.

Riku swallowed thickly, his breath shortening as he adjusted his collar slightly then stepped out so that she could see him.

Kokona smiles and waves. "Hello riku. How are you?"

Riku smiles back. "I am fine, thanks kokona" he blushed a little.

Kokona covered her mouth to stifle a giggle and riku looked at her confused. "What is it?"

"Your cute when your embarrassed" kokona beamed, and riku felt like he had been struck with lightning. He froze.

"U-uh.... y-you are too! Cute, I mean! But n-not in a creepy way!" He exclaimed, backtracking. "It's just your smile and laugh and... this sounds dumb, huh?"

Kokona smirked and stood in front of him. "Not at all weird. And thank you"

"N-no problem" riku could hardly speak. She was so close to his face!-

Kokona laughed and flicked his forehead. "Silly" she smiled. "But that's why I love you, isnt it"

Riku's heart stopped. "W-whaaa?"

Kokona laughed, and leaned in even closer, stroking his chin. His hands nervously found themselves on her waist.

She smirked and leaned in. Just as she seemed to be about to kiss him, she drew back.

"Not today mr.horny" she giggled, and riku shrieked in a very un-man like way.

"Y-you tease!" He protested, trying to defend himself.

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever riku. anyway..." she grabbed him by his collar and kissed him gently on the cheek.

Riku felt his eyes widen as she cheekily grabbed him... there. Um.

"K-kokona!" He exclaimed, and she smirked, blushing a little herself.

"See ya later riku" and she left, leaving a bewildered riku behind.