Budo x oka

"What the fuck? Is she holding a knife?"

Oka paused in her mutterings, sacrificial knife in hand. After a moment she put it back in the skull.

Walking out, she felt someone grab her wrist.

"Why the hell do you have a knife, freak? Are YOU behind the murders?!"

"W-what?!" oka cried out in shock.

The boy peered in and screamed.

"IT HAS BLOOD ON IT!"

"T-that's my blood!" oka tried to explain, holding up a cut finger, but the boy was hysterical. He tackled her to the floor.

He raised up his fist, screaming, until he was sent flying.

Oka couldn't see who had saved her, her vision blurry from shocked tears, but she heard the boy yelp and run screaming more.

A hand grasped hers, warm and comforting.

She slowly stood up and wiped her eyes before feeling her face heat up.

BUDO!

"You okay?" budo asked, and oka smiled nervously. "O-of course. Thank you"

"Honestly, he took you down... Really really easily. You should really learn how to defend yourself" his tone shifted to stern.

Oka flinched violently, a small frown tugging at her lips.

Budo paused and re iterated. "It wasn't an insult. I was trying to say that i could help you learn to defend yourself"

The blush was back.

"O-okay..."

Oka was so caught up she didn't see his cheeks redden too.