Kokona x female!reader (15+ for anorexia and implied sex)

When she rests her head in your lap, she seems to like how you run your fingers through her messy purple hair, giggling when you get your hand stuck.

Getting your hand stuck. You aren't very smart.

Honestly, you mess everything up. You trip, you lie, you get caught up in all the wrong situations.

She is your comfort.

One time, during winter, you we kicked out of the house for flipping off your father because he called you a 'stupid lesbian illegitimate brat'

And she let you in, she made you hot cocoa and you played video games.

She was asleep when you pressed your lips to her brow, blushing bright red. Your eyes glance at her lips, but you draw back. No use getting ahead of yourself.

At one point you went on a.... diet. You would look in the mirror and think 'not good enough'
Seeing how hideous you were made it easy to avoid eating.

But.... she screamed and cried. She told you this wasn't healthy. She took it apon herself to make it better.

After several months, she did.

You think it makes you love her even more.

When she started to talk to you about her male crushes, you smile and encourage her. But when she is gone you cry.

Eventually you muster the courage to kiss her. Her purple eyes widen and she freezes, unsure what to do, until you begin to make it more intense. Then she kisses back.

Everything is going so fast. Her hands are under your shirt and you are slipping your tongue into her mouth and-

And you make up next to her the next morning, a small smile on your face as you gently stroke her face.

"I love you kokona"

She cracks an eye open and smirks.

"I love you too, (y/n)