Yandere dev x midori - Erased

"I... I don't know how to say this" alex admitted, biting his lower lip harshly. Midori stared at him in confusion.

"The game... Is nearly done, and..." he swallowed. "You have to go"

Midori's eyes widened. He didn't mean-

"You were just... A testing dummy. A pawn. And i wish i hadn't made you so real, this is-" he rubbed his forehead and gritted his teeth. "This is goodbye"

Midori began to sob, hitting the screen. "YOU CAN'T! YOU PROMISED THAT WE WOULD STAY AS FREINDS! Don't.... Don't you wanna be freinds anymore...??"

Alex hovered his hand over the button. "You were a great freind. But you're not real"

Tears streamed down her face as she stared back, betrayed.

"It's over. I need to go back to the real world some day. You don't exist"

She fell to her knees. "I-i do exist! I'm talking to you, i can feel!"

"I MADE YOU!"

She flinched violently.

"YOU'RE-- You're just a computer program! You're not real!"

The world around her faded. All she could see was his angry yet miserable face, and that button.

"I'm sorry"

He pressed it.

He pressed it.

....

No no no no-

Her body began to glow white. Her hands faded in front of her eyes. She hit the screen, crying out, but alex turned away.

"I just..."

"Wanted to be...."

".....freinds....."

"Is that really impossible?"

And then it went white.

Yandere Simulator OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara