Child!Osana x Ayano (request)

12 years old ayano aishi was a troubled child.

She was constantly bullied at school, because of her condition. The disability of emotion. That's right, ayano was literally emotionless.

She has never felt anything. Sometimes it might scare her, although she didn't feel fear. She just felt a tingle go up her spine whenever she thought about it, and she decided that, on a normal person, that would be a fearful reaction.

After school, she would sit on the swing set near the school, all alone.

That day had seemed like a normal day. The sky was cloudy and the entire place was quiet. But then she heard yelling.

"Hah! Your hair looks so stupid, who has orange hair?"

"And you even have orange eyes! No wait, they are red! Demon!"

Ayano jumped off the swing set and peeked around the Wal to see what was going on.

It was Clara and Mia, two typical bullies, intimidating a girl. The girl had orage hair with lighter orange ends and deep orange eyes. She wore the school uniform but it was tatty.

"I'm not a demon, this is my natural eye colour!" The for shouted, and Clara snorted. "You are a demon. And the sooner you accept it Osana, the sooner we leave you be"

"Stop that" ayano's voice came out ice cold, no emotion as always. Her dulled grey eyes staring unblinkingly at Clara and Mia.

"Oh yeah, you little snot?!" Mia yelled, trying to hit ayano. Ayano ducked and delivered a fierce uppercut that set her running.

Clara, seeing her bully buddy gone, panicked and ran too.

Ayano walked over and forced a smile onto her face, even if there was no feeling behind it.

"You are alright?"

Her voice was stiff and uneasy, trying to force emotions in there to sound realistic. Osana looked worried.

"Um yeah, I'm OK, but... You sound sick, would you like me to-"

"I'm not sick!" Ayano yelled, just as rain started to fall. "IM NOT! THIS IS HOW I AM! IT ISNT M!Y FAULT!"

"A-aishi San?" Osana stuttered nervously, and suddenly she saw something she never expected. THE Ayano aishi, infamous for being emotionless, was crying.

Osana put her arm round her and smiled sadly. "I-i didn't mean it that way" Osana muttered awkwardly. "So uh... I'm sorry"

Ayano giggled, not her usual hysterical laugh, and pulled herself away, wiping her eyes with her sleeve then looking up to the sky.

"It's raining heavily" she observed softly.

"Osana!" Came the voice of miss.Najimi, who grabbed her daughter's hand.

"What are you doing, hanging out with t-this freak?!" Her mother growled, dragging Osana back home.

Osana shrugged apologetically to ayano, who stared blankly.

"The surge of happiness... Is gone. I wonder..." She whispered, and if anyone had heard it their heart would have shattered from how torn the child sounded before they hid their face and ran home.