Flame demon x reader part 3

-- finally done, so stop nagging me to make this!!!!!!--

When you woke up, the first thing you realised was that everything hurt.

The second thing you realised was that the flame demon was leaning over you.

A small flush rises in your cheeks as you yelp and sit up. He sends you what you are almost certain is a smug look before he stands up and stares at you.

"Where?"

You frown in confusion at his question. What could he mean? Thankfully, he elaborated.

"Where would our date take place?"

"O-oh!" You exclaim nervously, looking down at the ground. Well....... the beach is nice. I suppose there would be nice..."

He gives you a sharp nod. You swallow. This is going to be a long night.

--+--

You run down the beach to meet him, a small carefree smile on your face. You had changed out of your school uniform and into a casual pair of jeans and a very loose top. So loose that one of the straps was halfway down your arm.

....oh well.....

oh well

"So.... what now? Should we just... talk?" You ask him nervously. He shrugs, looking completely uncomfortable, and you quickly take the situation into your hands.

You plop down on the soft grainy surface, and pat the area next to you. The flame demon sits beside you as you begin to talk.

You talked to him for a while, eyes practically glittering in joy as you acted out a particularly exiting part of a story, waving your hands around to exaggerate the scene. You noticed the flame demon is avoiding your face and..... blushing?

After, you dip your ankles into the water. You decide against bringing flame demon on the water, for.. obvious reasons.

You trip and bust your ankle, falling on your back into the water as your foot bashes into a rock.

The flame demon seems conflicted on wether to help or watch. You get out, shivering. Your clothes stick to you a lot, and your shirt is barely even still on for gods sake.

Worst of all, your ankle is throbbing and turning a shade of red.

Suddenly, he picks you up. His flames tickle your son but don't burn you as he carries you bridal style. He slowly takes you back to your house. He lays you on your bed and wraps your ankle up in bandages.

"S-so" your voice shakes nervously. "Did you have fun?"

He didn't even hesitate when he replied "I suppose" you smile in joy, flinging your arms around his midsection. He awkwardly pats your back.

You state at him, before closing your eyes and leaning in....