Budo x tsundere!reader (10+)

"_____, I think your putting too much sugar in" budo warns you. You had invited him over to Make a cake.

"No I'm not!!!!" You shout at him. "PASS ME THE ICING!"

"B-but icing goes on las-"

"DON'T ARGUE WITH ME!"

He slowly passes you an icer, to which you cut open and poor into the mix. You grab a whisk and mix with all of your might.

"__-_____! Please, it's getting everywhere!" Budo begs, dodging a peice of chocolate.

"RAAAWWR!" You shout, when suddenly the bowl explodes.

The inside of the kitchen is covered in cake mixture, and so are you and budo. You stare in disbelief before budo groans.

"Ugh, what did I say? Why invite me over to destroy your kitchen?!"

"W-well don't get the wrong idea! It's not like I wanted you here!" You cover up. "L-like, I don't even like you that much at all, baka!"

He gives you a strange look, before grinning. "You cannot look serious covered in icing"

"Shut up!" You yell, wiping some off of your face. It's in your hair too, fantastic. "Just great" you groan.

"Want help?"

"I DONT WANT YOU TO HELP, BAKA!"

Oops, you didn't mean to shout at him. You see his hurt expression before he turns away. You are filled with regret.

'"H-hey budo, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to y-yell at ya" your voice trembles. Budo stays silent for a moment before tackling you to the ground with a grin.

"Budo!!" You yell/laugh, pushing at him. He smirks, a drop of cake mixture dropping from his cheek and landing on your nose.

He chuckles and licks it off. Your face flushed.

"Get off, what do you think your doing, you t-teme!" You complain, shoving at him.

He giggles, making you blush. Cute you think.

"C'mon, let's wash this off" he stands up and offers you a hand. You take it and he pulls you up. You blush harder and smile shyly. "Yeah...."