Male!Amai x ayano

Sorry i haven't been updating! I've been dealing with school and person biz (cough cough joshua cough cough)

××××××

"So... You want a cupcake covered in hearts?" amai checked, and the pony-tailed girl nodded dreamily, smiling.

"Confession, maybe?" amai guessed, grabbing some icing. "Who's the lucky guy?"

"Taro.. Yamada" the girl said,staring off into space.

Amai couldn't help but sigh. That boy, of course. All the girls were obsessed and for the life of him he couldn't understand why. Sure, taro was rather attractive, but he has no outstanding quality to justify such a fanbase.

"So..." he looked over at her "do you want a message on it?"

"Uh.." the girl paused, coal eyes re focussing as she bit her lip in thought.

'cute' amai thought before flushing crimson.

"Senpai" ayano decided, smiling. Just write "senpai in pink icing"

"Okay, coming right up. You wanna wait and watch or come back later?" amai asked, turning back to his blossoming cupcakes.

"I'll watch" ayano smiled.

+++10 minutes later+++

"Wanna help me ice?" amai smiled, and after a pause ayano nodded, walking over and taking the icing bag from his hand.

Slowly inbscribing "senpai" on it, amai then added some little iced hearts and stood back to veiw his masterpeice.

Ayano picked them up, before smiling and pecking him on the cheeks. "Thanks a bunch. See you around" before leaving.

Amai felt his mouth dry, and it wasn't because of the sweets.

_end_