Shin x reader

You sit at the bench, reading the newspaper avidly.

Except you aren't reading, your spying.

You always come here, everyday, to the bench outside the post office.

He comes here everyday to get a can of pop after all.

He hasn't come yet though. Your fingers absentmindedly stroke the magazine as you put it down, standing up and looking around.

Fucks sake, is he not coming today?

Something taps your shoulder.

"Boo"

You shreik and jump high in the air, crashing down on your side. "HEY DON'T SNEAK UP ON PE-" you pause as you see who it is.

It's him.

"Sorry about that" shin apologises, helping you up. "I just wanted to say hello. I see you here everyday, are you waiting for someone?"

"You" the word is on the tip of your tongue, but you don't dare say it. He'll think your a creep, of course.

"No, I just like sitting here" you lie, folding up the newspaper and putting it in your bag.

"Well, would you like to get a drink with me? I see you around school a lot, I'd like to talk"

You smile. "Well of course, how do I refuse?" You walk side by side with him as you head inside.

You bend over and take a bottle from the bottom shelf. When you straighten you see his cheeks are red. You realise and blush as well, quickly heading up to the counter in embarrassment.

"So, what's your name?" Oh geez, how did he get right next to you. He's practically talking into your ear. Doesn't he know the effect he has on you?

You pay and back up a little, speaking quickly. "I-i'm (y/n)!"

"That is a nice name" he is casual, composed and here you are, swooning like some love struck highschool girl. Oh wait, that is exactly what you are.

When he leaves, you groan and cover your face.

You need to stop squealing. You look weird. People are staring...

Oh fuck it, you don't care as you skip home with a massive smile on your face.