Ayano x budo wedding (SPECIAL)

His hands hold hers, the simple act one so casual yet one so heartwarming to her. He faces her, and the blush on her face increases tenfold as the vicor speaks.

They say their vows with such conviction she swears her heart will burst from her chest.

"You may kiss the bride"

He slowly leans in. She leans up, a small smile on her face. A clash of mouths, the cheering as they draw back.

He leans down and takes her into his arms bridal-style (how fitting) and they make room as the wedding car draws up.

He takes her to his home, THEIR home.
This is where they will live together.
Ayano Flushes and nods to him.

(10 years later)

"Ryuk, are you ok?" 12 years ago she wouldn't have been able to manage such a tone, lest it be forced. Because her voice now was not dripping with sarcasm, but real, REAL worry.

Her son sniffles, his hand clutching his other arm, covering up the scratches that lie there.

She draws his hand away. He screws his eyes shut, however she simply disinfect and bandages them. She won't ask, not until he is ready to tell, and he appreciates that.

Budo will be home in an hour, she realised, until then, "Ryuk, would you like to play on your DS?"

His eyes, so sparkling and happy as he nods, and she can't help but feel lucky; she is the only yandere in history to have ever had this, and she's never letting it go.