Day Three: Fairytale

TN: Day 3 is finally up.
Disclaimer: I do not own any Yugioh Arc V, just my OC who has finally appeared.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 3: Fairytale
The students of You Show Duel School were preparing for their play. The reason why they are putting on a play was so that more people would attend to their duel school. They only have a few days to get everything ready.
"Is the set ready yet, Yuto," Yuzu asked.
"Yes. They just need to be dry," Yuto said.
"Good. Now go help Aka if she need any," Yuzu commanded.
The eggplant nods and went to the black and red haired girl in the corner of the room.
Aka Kokoro is a girl who just attended to You Show Duel School. At first, she was very quiet and distant. After a while, she started to warm up to the other students. The Yu-salad, Hiragi Sisters, and the kids were happy that Aka became their friend.
Aka has black hair with red tips usually pulled into a ponytail and crimson red eyes, which were behind thick black glasses. She wore a black sleeveless shirt with a red jacket over it. She also wore navy blue jeans and red converse. The only jewelry she wears is a red chocker with a cat charm around her neck.
"Do you need help on anything, Aka," Yuto asked.
"When I finish the script, can you proofread it," Aka asked while typing the script out.
"Sure."
"Thanks."
Yuto walks away and went to see who needs help. Yuzu went to see if the costumes were ready.
"How are the costumes coming along," Yuzu asked.
"They are looking great so far," Rin answered.
"Yuzu, where do you want me to put this box," Yuya asked.
"Right on the table over there," Yuzu pointed.
This went on for a whole week. Yugo, Yuri, and Serena were passing out flyers for people to see their play. Aka finishes the script and Yuto proofreads it.
~Time Skip~
It was finally the day of the show. There was a large crowd waiting for the play to start. Yuya and Yugo peek through the curtains.
"Wow, so many people came to watch," Yuya stated.
"You aren't nervous, are you," Yugo teased.
"Of course not!"
"Good, don't want one of our actors to ditch us," Aka said as she pass by the two.
What the students first notice about Aka, she can be sassy. Another thing was that she gets easily mad if they did something specific. For example, stealing chocolate fro her, but that's for another day. Back to the story.
"We have 10 minutes before the show," Yuzu shouted.
Everyone was rushing around to make last minutes check ups, looking over their lines, or check if there were any damages on the costumes and set.
"1 minute till curtains," Yuya shouted.
The actors and actresses went to their positions. The lights turn off, making the audience quiet. The curtains pull back, revealing Shuzo, wearing a king like costume, sitting on a throne. Right next to him was Yuzu wearing a pink and blue princess dress. Off to the side in the shadows, Aka was clearing her thwart before reading.
"Once upon a time, there was kingdom where duel monsters and people live together in peace and harmony. The king, Piero, and his daughter, Uta, were throwing a feast because it was the anniversary of this peace. The famous jester, Dokeshi; magician, Majishan; and beast tamer, Chokyoshi, were preforming their acts for the entertainment," Aka reads fro the script.
When she mention the entertainers, Yuya, Yugo, and Yuri walk onto the stage, Yuya was wearing a typical red, green, and white jester costume. Yugo was wearing a blue and yellow magician costume, and Yuri wore a pink and purple beast tamer costume.
"I will preform first, Your Highnesses," Yuya bows.
From his pocket, Yuya took out three different colored balls and starts juggling. At some point, he mess up and the balls start flying everywhere. The audience laughs when they watch Yuya chasing and tripping over the balls. Once Yuya was finish preforming his act, Yugo steps up.
"I think I'll go next," Yugo said.
The banana took his off his hat off and sticks his hand in it. Then he pulls something out. It was a whoopee cushion. Yugo looks at it in confusion. He throws the whoopee cushion behind him and sticks his hand back into the hat. This time, he pulls out a bouquet of flowers and gives them to Yuzu. After a few magic tricks, Yuri steps up with Odd-Eyes Pendulum, Clear Wing Synchro, and Starve Venom Fusion Dragon behind him.
"The real show has now began," Yuri said.
Yuri grabs a whip around his waist and whips it near the dragons. The grape makes the dragon do tricks. As Yuri finish, Rin, Serena, and Ruri walk on the stage.
"The dancers, Ringo, Tsubasa, and Gekko, arrive late," Aka narrates.
"We are very sorry for being late, Your Majesties, but we are here now," Rin said.
The music starts and the three Yuzu counterparts start dancing. The kids join in and dance.
"It close to midnight and everyone was having a great time. That was until..." Aka paused, waiting for something.
Suddenly, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon bursts in with Yuto riding it. Yuto was wearing black and purple knight costume and a black mask covering half of his face.
"The dark knight, Kishi, crashes the feast," Aka finished the sentence.
Yuto laughs evilly.
"What do we have here? A party? Without me? Well, that'll have to change," the eggplant said.
Just like a shadow, he passes through the entertainers and grabs Yuzu.
"Hey, let go," Yuzu shouted.
"But why? Where's the fun in that?"
Yuto laughs and carry the girl to Dark Rebellion.
"With Princess Uta, Kishi rode away. Uta screams for help, but it was no use. They flew to the mountains," Aka narrates.
"What are we going to do," Shuzo panicked. "He has my precious daughter!"
Shuzo was crying his eyes out.
"Don't worry. We'll get he back," Yuya said bravely.
"Plus, we been waiting for an opportunity like this. That guy was our brother who went missing for two years," Yuri added.
"We can finally settle thing with him," Yugo said.
"So Dokeshi, Majishan, and Chokyoshi set out to go after Kishi and get the princess back. Along the way, they met a traveler name Ryoko-sha (aka Sora) who was willingly help the three on their quest. They finally reach Kishi's lair, where he awaits," Aka reads.
"Okay, we can finally have our brother back," Yuya said.
"Let's crash the party," Yugo said before leading the group in the lair.
They didn't go too far when Yuto appears from a cloud of smoke.
"So, brothers, you came. More fun for me," Yuto said 'innocently'.
"Stop this, Kishi! Release the princess now," Yuri shouted.
"Now? Are you sure about that," Yuto asked while stepping aside, revealing Yuzu tied up and hang over a pool of lava (which was just water colored orange). "Unless you want her safe, I suggest you do something fast."
Yugo clinches his jaws and fists.
"Duel us! If we win, you give the princess back to us," Yugo shouted.
"Fine, but if I win, you all will join me," Yuto smirks.
"The four brothers fought. It seems like Kishi has the upper hand, but the three entertainers unleash their most powerful dragons and won the duel. They quickly save Princess Uta," Aka said.
The three went pass Yuto and got Yuzu down. Sora stays where he was.
"Are you okay, Princess," Yuya asked.
"Yes, thanks to all of you," Yuzu smiles.
Suddenly, Yuto starts screaming. After a minute, he passes out. Sora walks up and looks at Yuto in disgust.
"What a useless slave," Sora said.
"What do you mean by that? Were you the one who did this to Kishi," Yuri asked.
Sora starts to crackling.
"Yes, and you will all follow your brother very soon. I can finally rule over this kingdom and many others," Sora said.
"Not if we have something to say about it," Yugo said.
"Now the three duel again, but they were still weak from the duel earlier. When Dokeshi, Majishan, and Chokyoshi were about to be defeated, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon helps them," Aka narrates.
"Dark Rebellion? Then, that means..." Yuzu trails off.
"That's right. I'm going to help my brothers," Yuto said in pain.
"With a miracle, they defeat Ryoko-sha and they all went back to the kingdom. The kingdom is celebrating the success of rescuing the princess. Kishi felt bad for causing trouble, but everyone forgive him. Now the kingdom was peaceful once again. The end," Aka ended the play.
The audience claps and cheers. The cast went centerstage. Before they can bow, they urge Aka to do it with them. When everyone was ready, they bow together. After the show, the students starts cleaning.
"That was fun," Yuya said.
"Yeah, we should do it again," Yuzu said.
"No way. I am not doing that again. That was too much work for me," Aka said while packing the costume in their boxes.
"To be honest, I was surprise when you volunteer to do the script, Aka," Rin admitted.
"I usually write story on my free time sometimes."
"Can we read it," Ruri asked.
"We'll see about it," was all Aka said before walking away with the boxes.
They drop the subject and continue packing and cleaning the place.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TN: Finish!
Aka: And I have finally made my appearance.
TN: Let's welcome Aka Kokoro, aka Teresa Fudo.
Aka: Hello.
TN: Unfortunately, we don't have time to talk. We can talk on Day 4.
Aka: Please Review, Favorite, and/or Follow this.