Day Sixteen: Rain

TN: My brother give me these art supplies yesterday and I started to draw my OCs.
Aka: How did it go?
TN: I'll admit I'm not a good drawer, but when I drew Aka it was decent. Then I drew Dana. She turn out to be better than I originally thought.
Dana: Who are you going to draw next?
TN: Probably Aka again. The first one wasn't what I want.
Aka: If you keep practicing, you'll get better.
TN: I know. Anyway, lets start before this is going to the whole story. Andy?
Andy: *sighs* TNckitty does not own any Yugioh Arc V, only Aka, Dana, me, and many others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 16: Rain
Yuya was sulking in his room. It was raining outside.
"Why does it have to rain today," Yuya whines.
"It can't be help," Yuto said.
"But I want to go outside and duel people."
"Complaining isn't going to help, is it," Yuri asked.
Suddenly someone was knocking on the door. Yugo went to answer the door and saw Aka, soak and wet.
"Aka! What are you doing in the rain? Come inside before you'll catch a cold," Yugo said.
Aka walks in and took off her wet jacket.
"Thanks, Yugo. I was going to the store, but it starts to rain on me. Your house was the closest," Aka explained.
"Well, you could stay here until the rain lightens up," Yoko said as she came up to the two. "Why don't you take a shower and I'll give you some clothes."
Aka thanks Yoko. Yoko leads the girl to the bathroom and went to get clothes.
~Time Skip~
Aka finishes her shower and was wearing some of Yoko's clothes. Aka was now in Yuya's room with the Yu-salad.
"What are we going to do while we wait," Yuya asked.
"We can have a friendly duel," Yuri suggested.
"How? We can't use our duel disk indoors," Yuya pointed it out.
"Then we'll just have to go old school," Aka stated.
Yuya didn't seem thrilled about it, but still agrees to duel. They decide who duel who by flipping a coin. The first ones to duel was Yuri and Yuya. The next was Yuto and Aka. Yugo was disappointed that he wasn't going to duel anyone.
"No fair. I wanted to duel," Yugo mumbled to himself.
"You'll just have to deal it," Yuri said.
"You can duel whoever wins first," Yuya said.
Yugo puffs his cheeks out, but stay quiet.
~Time Skip~
Yuri won his duel and Yuto won his. Yugo gets to duel with Yuri and Yuto duels with Yuya. Aka sat on the side and watch the bothers/counterparts go against each other.
"This is going to be interesting," Aka stated.
"You can say that again," someone suddenly said.
Aka jumps and turns to see Yusho standing behind her.
"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you," Yusho apologized.
"Hey, Dad. Can we have a duel when I finish this duel," Yuya asked.
"Sure, but I want to duel Aka first."
"Why," Aka asked.
"I seen the way you duel. I want to see how strong you really are."
Aka has not choose but to agree to duel Yusho. She was nervous, because she was dueling the duel champion.
~Time Skip~
The Sakaki brothers finish their duel and watch their father and their friend go all out. Aka made multiple mistakes, but corrected them after. It was Yusho's turn.
"I'll attack your monster with mine's," Yusho said.
There was nothing Aka can do to stop the attack. Her life points hit zero.
"I guess I still have a lot of learn," Aka stated.
"You did great, but I think you need to loosen up a little," Yusho stated. "I saw how nervous you got and you made a lot of mistakes."
Aka nods and make mental notes. Aka finally notice that it stop raining.
"It stop raining. I guess I should get going. Where are my clothes," Aka asked.
"They just finish drying. You can change and then leave," Yoko said.
She has Aka's clothes. Aka went to change. Once she finish, she thanks the Sakaki family and left.
"That was fun, wasn't it," Yuto asked.
"I guess dueling without duel disks isn't so bad," Yuya said.
"Let's get clean up and help you mother with dinner," Yusho said before getting up.
The four pick up their cards before going to help set up dinner.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TN: Please Review, Favorite, and/or Follow.