Day Four: Costume

TN: Day 4, everyone!
Aka: I'm surprise that you lasted this long. Usually you post every year or at the least month.
TN: Shut up. Anyway, let's not keep the Readers waiting. Can you do the disclaimer, Aka?
Aka: TNckitty does not own any Yugioh. Only me and many others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 4: Costume
It was the day after the play and Aka decides to throw a costume party.
"A costume party? Sounds fun. When and where is it," Yuya asked.
"My house tomorrow at 5:00 P.M. Be sure to have a costume ready," Aka said before leaving.
Aka lives alone since her parents died when she was very young. The Yu-salads and the Hiragi sisters were concern, but they knew that she can take care of herself.
"So what costume are you guys going to wear," Yuzu asked.
"I have no idea. This is going to be a hard decision," Rin stated.
"We have time to think about our costumes, so don't sweat it," Yugo said.
The two groups separate and went to their homes.
~Time Skip~
"Ugh! I can think of anything to wear for tomorrow," Yugo shouted.
"Why don't you just google things on the Internet," Yuya asked.
"I already tried, but nothing seems good."
"If it makes you feel better, I don't have a costume idea either."
"Maybe I'll just buy a doctor costume or something."
Yugo sighs and went to the costume store to see if they have anything there. Yuya walk to Yuto's room and see if he has his costume idea.
"Yuto, do you have your costume yet," Yuya asked as he walks in.
"I was thinking on wearing the knight costume from the play, but I can't seem to find it," Yuto replied.
"What do you think Yuri is going to where?"
"I don't know, but if it's Yuri, I'm going to guess something gruesome."
"Well, for your information," Yuri suddenly said, making the two jump, "I'm going as Starve Venom Fusion Dragon."
"Actually, that's not a bad idea," Yuto admitted.
Yuya suddenly gasps.
"I know what to wear! Thanks, Yuri," Yuya said before running out of Yuto's room.
"Well, it seems like everyone has something to wear," Yuto said before continue looking for the knight costume.
~Time Skip~
It was time for the party and everyone was at Aka's house wearing their costume. Yuto rings the doorbell and they all waited for Aka to answer.
"You guys look great," Ruri said.
"Thanks. You, too" Yuto said.
Yuya was wearing a Timegazer Magician costume. Yugo actually got a doctor costume and Yuri really did wear a Starve Venom Fusion Dragon. Yuto decides not to wear a the knight costume and went with Yuya's jester costume. Yuzu was dress as her Mozarta the Melodious Maestra. Serena went with her Moonlight Cat Dancer, and Rin went as a princess. Ruri went as an angel.
The door finally opens and they saw Aka in her costume. They were surprise to say the least. Aka was wearing a black cat costume, but that's not what they made them shock. She was wearing a skirt, which the girl abhors wearing.
"Great, just in time. Come in," Aka said before stepping aside.
The group walks in and saw that the place was decorated nicely. Their friends from the other dimension came. They saw Crow and Jack nearby. Crow was wearing a one of his Blackwings and Jack is dress as a king. Next to the two was someone they didn't know wearing a professor costume.
"Hey, guys! Long time no see. Saw your play. It was great," Crow said.
"Thanks, Crow," Yugo said.
"So, who's your friend," Rin asked.
"Oh, this is Yusei Fudo. He's our old friend," Jack said. "He's a great duelist."
"Nice to meet you all," Yusei said. "I heard you beat Jack."
Yusei turns to Yuya.
"It was the most epic duel I have ever had," Yuya said.
Yusei laughs.
"I hope we get to duel soon."
"Or you can do it now? I have a large backyard if you want to use it," Aka suggested.
"Can we," Yuya asked.
You can see how excited Yuya is right now. Yusei agrees and Aka leads them to the backyard. Yugo, Yuri, Yuto, Rin, Ruri, Serena, Yuzu, Crow, and Jack follow them. This action caught most of the people attention.
"Ready when you are, Yusei," Yuya shouted.
Yusei just nods.
"DUEL," they both shouted at the same time.
"This is going to be a very interesting duel," Aka commented.
"Who do you think will win," Yuzu asked.
"Yusei," Crow, Jack, and Aka said at the same time.
"How do you know Yusei will win, Aka," Yuto asked.
"Because I seen him duel before. It's no surprise for me," Aka stated.
"Wait, does this mean you're from the Synchro Dimension," Yugo asked.
"That's right," Crow said. "She was our friend when we were very young."
"Now that the City is one, I can finally relax without having to worry about the Commons and Tops fighting. That's why I move to the Standard Dimension. I really didn't have a real education and want to learn different methods of dueling," Aka said.
"Wow. That's amazing," Yugo said.
While they were talking, Yuya and Yusei were both down to 100 life points. It was a really close match.
"It's my turn," Yusei said. He draws a card and looks at it. "I play Junk Synchron and tune him with my level 5 Junk Warrior. Clustering wishes will become a new shining star! Become the path it's light shines upon! Synchro Summon! Take flight, Stardust Dragon!"
And just like that's, he summons his ace monster.
"So beautiful," Ruri said.
"Now attack Timegazer Magician," Yusei commanded.
Yuya looks around, trying to find an action card, but it was too late as the attack hits. Yusei is the winner.
"That was a great duel, Yusei. I have fun," Yuya smiles.
"So have I," Yusei said.
"Oh, man. Now I want to duel," Yugo said.
"Me too," Rin said excited.
"Then go for it. There's plenty of room to duel," Aka said.
The two ran to the yard and start to duel. For the rest of the party, everyone was having a great time and it lasted until midnight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TN: Finish!
Aka: You were stalling.
TN: Well, I'm sorry if that duel was irrelevant. I want it to be long.
Aka: So far, you're doing really good keeping this challenge everyday. I don't think many people will do that.
TN: I'm trying really hard. These prompt are kind of hard to think of.
Aka: Anyway, Day 4 is finish. On to Day 5.
TN: Please Review, Favorite, and/or Follow this. I'll try to keep this going as long as I can. Not making any promises.
Aka: Bye.