Day Twenty-Three: Academia

TN: Day 23, everyone! It's Day 23!
Aka: We get it. You're almost done.
Dana: I have to say, you lasted longer than I expected.
TN: Once a challenge is given to me, I will NOT back down.
Aka: Then I challenge you to post chapters fasters of Across Time and Dimensions.
TN: I'm a writer, not a miracle worker.
Andy: TNckitty does not own any Yugioh Arc V, only me, Aka, Dana, and others.
TN: Hey! Who says you can cut-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 23: Academia

Yuri, Serena, Dennis, and Sora were preparing to leave to go to the Fusion Dimension. They were all sent a letter saying that Academia what's them to be special guests for the students. They were hesitant at first, but agreed to come. They were also informed that other person was going to come join them, but it didn't say who.
"Remember to bring something back for us," Yuya said.
"Don't worry, we won't," Dennis said.
The four fusion users press on their duel disk and teleported to the Fusion Dimension. After the war, the Academic has change drastically. Instead of feeling tense and strict atmosphere, it was a more nice and friendly one. The four were happy that their old home was now a place for students to duel in a fun manner instead of the duel to win only. They all walk to the Chancellor's office, which used to be the Professor's room. Yuri was still have a bad time going there, but he didn't tell the other about this problem of his. After knocking and hearing a 'Come in', they walk in and saw the Chancellor sitting at his desk.
"Ah. It's good to see that you all made it. I was a little worry that you decline my offer," the Chancellor said.
"We're happy to assisted the student of Academia that dueling is fun and is not meant for war," Serena said.
"That's good to hear," he said with a smile. There was sudden knock on the door. "Come in."
The person who know opens the door and walks in. The four people who is now living in Standard gasp as the person walking the room was none other than Judai Yuki, the one of the greatest duelist in Academia.
"Yo. You need me, Chancellor " Judai asked.
"Judai. Nice of you to join us. I want you and these four to teach the students of Academia for a day. I think the students would appreciate the nice change of pace," the Chancellor explained.
"I'm in," Judai said. "Hi, I'm Judai Yuki. Nice to meet you all."
"I'm Yuri Sakaki. These are my friends, Serena, Dennis, and Sora," Yuri introduced himself and his friends.
"Sakaki? Are you Yusho's son," Judai asked.
"Not biologically. I was adopted by him," Yuri explained.
"It must be cool to have a dad who entertains for a living. Hey, why don't we have duel to show the students how to Fusion summon."
"Not a bad idea. I'll get every students to gather in the stadium. Can you all decide which of you are going to duel who," Chancellor asked.
"We'll think of something. For now, you go gather them up," Judai said.
The five duelists walk out of the office and to the garden. They all sat on an open grassy area.
"I'm surprise that you are doing something educational since there are rumors of you being a slacker," Dennis said.
"They're true. I do tend to slack when it comes to school, but dueling, that's a whole different story," Judai said.
Of the rest of the time before the duel, they talk about anything that happen in their lives. The four fusion users were enjoying their time with Judai and we're excited to tell their families and friends about it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TN: Finish.
Andy: Please Review, Favorite, and/or Follow.
TN: Don't you dar-