Day Twenty-Eight: Summer

TN: Summer is my favorite season.
Andy: We know. After your complaint some much about winter, we figured you would say that.
Aka: At least I don't have to freeze my a** off.
Dana: Summer is okay, but winter is my favorite.
TN: Let me guess, is it because of Christmas?
Dana: Well duh. What else would you expect?
TN: Never mind. Aka?
Aka: Already know disclaimer, onto the prompt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 28: Summer
It was about 90 degrees Fahrenheit. The Yu-salads and their friends decide to go to the pool.
"Man, today sure is hot," Yugo said.
"That's why we're going to the pool, dummy," Rin stated.
"It's unfortunate Aka and her friends can't come," Ruri said.
The three were out of town because Aka has to do something important. She couldn't let her friends take care of her house because Andy might destroy it and Dana would not have prevent him from doing that for more than two hours.
"At least Redheart is safe at our house," Yuya said.
"She is such a cute kitten. I wish I have a kitten like her," Yuzu stated.
"I'm sure your dad would let you keep one," Yuto said.
"It's not our dad we are worried about. It's Shun," Serena said.
"I would have let you have a cat if you just asked," Shun said, appearing out of nowhere.
This make almost everyone jump.
"Geez, Shun. You know how to give a guy a heart attack," Yugo said as he clutch his shirt.
"Sorry. Anyway, as I said. I wold have let you keep a cat."
"Really? I thought you hate cats. You always say that birds make better pets," Ruri said.
"I'll make an exception."
~Time Skip~
They finally made it to the pool and the place is packed. A lot of kids were splashing in the kiddie pool. The teenagers were getting their tans or flirting with each other, and the adults were in the pool swimming in peace. Today is really a good day to go the pool.
"I want ice cream," Yuri stated.
"Ice cream," Sora shouted in glee.
"Who agrees to eat ice cream before swimming," Rin shouted.
Almost everybody's hand went up. After ordering what flavor ice cream they wanted, they went to sit down by the tables with the umbrellas. They talk about the recent events, their dueling strategies, etc. Suddenly four teenage boys walk up to the Hiragi Sisters.
"Hey, girls. Why don't you swim with us," one of them asked.
"Oh, not you guys again," Yugo groaned.
The one that asked stiffen as he saw Yugo and Yuya. It only lasted a minute.
"Well, well, well, if it isn't the freaks. I would have never thought to see you four loser here," Lash said.
"What did you say," Yugo shouted.
"You heard me. The duel that we have was just a fluke. I'll beat you and your brothers at the same time."
"Oh, really," Yuri asked. "Maybe you should duel me and let's see how good you really are."
"Fine by me," Lash said.
"You go, boss," one of Lash's followers said.
"And maybe later you girls can hang out with us," Lash added with a wink.
The girls look in disgust. Lash and Yuri decide to duel in the open space near the pool.
~Time Skip~
"Starve Venom attacks you directly," Yuri declared.
The purple dragon attack the bully as he screams in pain. Lash's life points went down to zero. It was only the second turn and he was already beaten.
"You go Yuri," Rin shouted on the sidelines.
"You showed him," Yuya said.
"That was a very disappointing duel I ever had," Yuri stated.
Lash growled. He raise his arms up and tried to attack Yuri, but the grape steps to the side and let Lash fall into the pool. Before Lash can attack again, the lifeguard blows his whistle.
"No fight. This is your first warning. If I see you fighting again, you'll be banned from the pool," the lifeguard said.
Lash frown before storming way from the group with his followers following him.
"I hate the guy so much," Yugo mumbled.
"At least that lifeguard came, or brother would have given him a knuckle sandwich," Ruri said.
Without anymore distractions, they enjoy their day at the pool.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TN: Please Review, Favorite, and/or Follow. Only two days left.