Day Twenty-Two: Glasses

TN: I seen a couple of fan art with the Arc V characters, both in the anime and manga, wearing glasses and they look great.
Aka: Don't we look great in glasses?
TN: Of course you do. Why do you think I made you guys wear glasses? I myself am force to wear them since I have the worst eyesight in history.
Dana: Then why don't you wear contacts?
TN: Do you know how much they cost and I'm afraid that they might get stuck in my eyes.
Andy: Let's get on with this story before ill throw a tantrum.
TN: Fine. Dana?
Dana: TNckitty does not own any Yugioh Arc V, only me Aka, Andy, and others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 22: Glasses
The Yu-salads were in the living room, relaxing. There was nothing to do since most of their friends were either busy or out in different dimension.
"Hey, guys," Yuya suddenly said, "have you ever wonder what glasses feel like?"
"What do you asked," Yuto asked as he put down his book that he was reading.
"I was curious since Aka and Reiji are the only one that I know who wears glasses."
"You do have a point and I think I need to get my eyes check," Yugo said.
"Why," Yuri asked.
"I've been starting that my laptop for hours and I think it's starting to effect my eyesight."
"Maybe you can ask Aka to take you to the eye doctor," Yuya suggested.
"Maybe I will. I'll call her now."
Yugo got up and grabs his duel disk. After a while the Synchro user ends the call and starts getting ready.
"Aka said that I can get my eyes check now before they close. She also said the sooner were get to the eye doctors, the sooner I can choose my own glasses if I need them. You guys want to come," Yugo asked.
Since there was nothing, they all agree to go.
~Time Skip~
They all ride their D-wheels to the eye doctors. They saw Aka waiting for them next to a red and black D-wheel.
"Wow. You have a D-wheel, Aka," Yuya asked.
"Of course. I am from the Synchro Dimension after all. Come on so we can sign Yugo up and get his eyes check," Aka said before walking in the building.
After they sign the banana in, they wait in the waiting room.
"What do they do when they check your eyes," Yuto asked.
"First they have a few machines, like one that blows and another to check if your nearsighted or not."
"What's nearsighted," Yuri asked.
"Nearsighted is when you can't see very far, but if something is close then you might see."
"Are you nearsighted," Yuya asked.
"Yes. I think my eyesight is the worst since I always work on the computer with all the light out. That a bad thing to do, but it became a habit for me."
"Yugo Sakaki," a woman calls as Yugo got up and walks in.
"Do we go with him," Yuya asked.
"No. It not that bad. The worst they can do it put eye drops in your eyes," the girl answered.
It took Yugo awhile before walks out. The four who were waiting got up.
"So," Aka asked.
"They said that my eyesight is fine," Yugo said.
"That's good. That means least money wasted. Come on I have some where to go," Aka said.
"Can we tag along," Yuto asked.
"Sure, why not."
Aka leads them to a glasses shop that was across the eye doctors. Once she walks in, she was greeted by a man at the counter.
"Well hello again, Aka. And you brought friends. How nice. Are you here to order contact lens again," the man asked.
"Hi, Mr. Hibiki. No, I don't need anymore contacts. I broke my old glasses and I want to look for new ones," Aka explained.
The brothers/counterparts finally notice that the red-eyed girl didn't have her glasses on.
"What a shame. Well, it's a good thing came. There are new ones that was just shifted today. Go ahead and have a look. Your friends are more then welcome to look as well," Mr. Hibiki said.
"Thank you," Aka said before going to look for a pair of glasses.
The four didn't know what to do, so the look around the place. Aka was checking to see which glasses she likes the best. So far, she like the thick dark blue glasses and the thick red glasses.
"Guys. I want your opinion on which glasses I should get. The blue ones or the red ones," Aka asked.
"Does it matter," Yuri asked.
"The faster you choose, the faster we get out of here."
"I think the red one looks better on you," Yuya said.
"I thin the blues ones are cooler," Yugo stated.
"Why not get both of them," Mr. Hibiki suggested.
"But-," Aka started but the man cuts her off.
"Today is a special get one buy one for free."
"Really, then I guess I'll get both."
"Alrighty. I'll get started with your lens and have them to you in about a week. I'll give you a call when they are finish early."
"Thank you. Have a good day, Mr. Hibiki," Aka said.
"You too, dear. And your friends are welcome to swing by again."
After saying their goodbyes, they all left and went back home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TN: That's just part of who I usually do when I get my eyes check and how I get my glasses.
Aka: At least I have contacts or I'll be crashing into cars.
TN: You think I'm stupid enough to let you ride your D-wheel without glasses or contacts.
Andy: *mumbles* Yes.
TN: What you say?
Dana: Let's end this before things get ugly. Please Review, Favorite, and/or Follow.