Day Twenty-Nine: Reset

TN: Why are these prompts so hard?
Aka: Is that the points? To challenge you to think of ideas?
TN: I am tired of writing these. Im glad this is almost over.
Dana: You don't really mean that.
TN: Maybe a little.
Andy: Well, I'm sure as hell ready for this to be over.
Redheart: Meow.
Andy: AHHHH!
Aka: TNckitty does not own any Yugioh Arc V, only me, Dana, Andy, Redheart, and others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 29: Reset
"What the hell happen to me game," a loud voice shouted.
Aka winces as Andy stomps down the stairs. The girl was in the kitchen doing her homework. Redheart was sleeping next to Aka's books.
"Aka, did you reset my Pokemon game," Andy shouted.
"Why would I even go into your room," Aka asked.
"You're the only one at home and the cat can't even get into my room," Andy pointed it out.
"Maybe it was Dana?"
"Do you really believe she would do something like resetting my game without me noticing?"
"Good point. Anyway, once you get over your little issue, I'll be finishing my homework and going to You Show."
Aka went back to doing her homework. Redheart woke up and yawns. The kitten meows in asking what is going on.
"Andy is upset that someone reseted his Pokemon game," Aka answered.
"Meow," Redheart said before going back to sleep.
Aka chuckles.
~Time Skip~
Aka was walking to You Show. Redheart was on Aka's shoulder. Ever since Aka owns the kitten, the two were inseparable. As Aka was walking, she heard someone following her.
"Are you going to follow me everywhere I go," Aka asked without looking back.
"I know you reset my game," Andy said.
"For the last time, it wasn't me. Maybe you accidentally reset without realizing it."
"I would never do that."
Aka just sighs and continue walking. Once the three reach You Show, Aka was getting annoyed that Andy is still accusing her for doing something she didn't even do.
"Hey, Aka," Yuzu greeted.
"Can you do me a favor and hit Andy upside the head," Aka said.
"Why," Yuya asked.
"Andy thinks that I reset his game and he is following," Aka answered.
"That's stupid," Yugo stated.
"Tell me about it. And would you please go home before I really reset your other games," Aka growled.
"So you really did reset my game," Andy shouted.
Yuzu slaps Andy's head with her paper fan.
"You have no proof that Aka did that," Yuzu said.
Redheart jumps off of Aka's shoulders and lands on one of the couches.
"Red, you better not be sleeping again. You already slept all morning," Aka said.
"Why did you even bring that little demon here," Andy asked.
"Why are you here," Aka questioned back.
Before a fight can break loose, Yuto broke the two apart.
"Before you two can argue anymore, let's just calm down and-" Yuto started to say, but was cut off by Andy and Aka.
"You stay out of this," the two friends shouted.
"This is going to be bad," Rin whispers to Ruri.
After hours of shouting, Aka have enough and knock Andy out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Andy: Please Review, Favorite, and/or Follow. Only one more day left.