Day Twenty-One: Pirate

TN: Great, another prompt that is hard to think of.
Aka: Come on. You been doing good so far. You're not giving up now, are you?
TN: *sighs* No. It would hurt my pride if I don't finish this.
Aka: You better watch that pride. It could get you into trouble.
TN: Anyway, let get this started.
Aka: TNckitty does not own any Yugioh Arc V, only me, Dana, Andy, and many others(I think).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 21: Pirate
"For the last time, you're not a pirate," Aka shouted.
"You can't tell me what I can and cannot be. I'm a pirate and I'm proud of it," Andy shouted back.
The two were at You Show after Andy went to the dentist to get his tooth fix. The dentist put him on laughing gas and it still hasn't worn off yet. The students were watching as they saw the scene unfold.
"How long do you think they'll last before they finally end it," Serena whispers to Yuri.
"I don't know, but this is very entertaining," Yuri answered.
"I'll show 'pirate'," Aka shouted.
"No, I'll show you what a pirate is," Andy blathered.
Andy runs around the room and starts to sing pirate songs. Aka was chasing him, but he keeps slipping away.
"Is that the best you can do Captain Redbeard?"
This really tick Aka off as she was hold in her anger, which isn't working.
"Should we help Aka or Andy," Yugo asked.
"I think we should let them be. This is getting good," Yuri said.
"You can't defeat the best Pirate in the world, me, Captain Andy," Andy shouted. "Now, come at me, you scurvy dog!"
That was what set Aka off as she lunges and pin Andy down.
"Don't you ever call me dog again or the only thing you'll be seeing is my fist. Now, shut up or I'll shut it for you," Aka growled.
"Like you'll have the guts to do that."
With that, he was out like a light. Aka sighs and got up. She looks exhausted. Yuri was disappointed that it didn't turn bloodier.
"Why is Andy even here if he doesn't attend to You Show," Yuya asked.
"Apparently, Dana has a family reunion today and I have to watch Andy," Aka explained.
"Why do you need to watch Andy? Couldn't he take care of himself," Yuzu asked.
Aka's right eye twitches.
"The last time we left him alone, he burned down my house by burning water," Aka said.
"How did he-," Yuto started but the red eyed girl cuts him off.
"I don't know and don't even asks that question. He just did okay."
"Is he going to be alright," Ruri asked.
"He's fine. Once he wakes up, he'll be normal again, well as normal as he can get."
Aka grabs Andy's arms and starts dragging him to one of the couches. Having difficulty, she pulls him up and sloppily place him on it. After that, she drops on a nearby recliner.
"Maybe you should go home and rest," Yuzu suggested.
"It's fine. It isn't the first time this happen," Aka said.
"Are you sure," Yuto asked.
"Very sure. You guys should get to class before Principle gets mad. I'll stay here and wait of Andy to wake up."
They all reluctantly agree and went to their classroom. Aka sighs in relief as she watch her friend like a hawk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TN: Finish.
Andy: Why was I the victim?
TN: You seem like the person who would start shouting random things when drunk.
Aka: I can see that too.
Andy: I hate you people.
Aka: We love you too. Now end this or I'll end you.
Andy: Please Review, Favorite, and/or Follow.