Day Seven: Duel Fuel

TN: I'm back and feeling better. Sorry for crying yesterday. School just got to me.
Aka: Anyway, let's just go on to Day 7.
TN: Okay. I, TNckitty, do not own any Yugioh Arc V, only Aka and many others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 7: Duel Fuel
It was a week after the anniversary party and the Yu-salad was getting ready for a match at the LDS stadium today. Nico Smiley, their manager, wanted to have four on four match.
"It would be the duel of the century," Nico said.
Their friends help them train for the upcoming. They still don't know who their opponents are, but they were excited to have this duel.
"I think this is the first four on four duel we have since like forever," Yuya stated.
"I know we'll win for sure," Yugo said confidently.
"But we don't know who our opponents are. They could be really strong duelist," Yuto said.
"Who cares. We'll crush them in a minute," Yugo said.
Yuto just sighs, wondering why he even bothered.
"Come on. We better hurry before we're late," Yuri said.
They all walk out and to the stadium. It was still early for the match to start, but the stadium was already packed.
"Wow. This many people came to watch us," Yuya asked to no one in particular.
"Let's go to the waiting room and look at our deck again," Yuto suggested.
As they walk to the waiting room, they met up with Yuzu, Ruri, Rin, and Serena. The girls wish the boys luck and they went to find their seats. There was 10 minutes before the match starts. The counterparts wait patiently until they heard Nico's voice announcing the match.
"Alright! Is everyone ready for today's match," Nico announced through the microphone. The audience cheers loudly. "For today's match, we have the Sakaki Brothers, Yuya, Yuto, Yugo, and Yuri!"
As their names were being called, they walk on to the field. Yuya and Yugo wave their arms while Yuto and Yuri just keep walking.
"As their opponents, we have Yugi Muto, Judai Yuki, Yuma Tsukumo, and Aka Kokoro!"
The crowd went crazy. Yuya, Yuto, Yugo, and Yuri were all surprise that three most famous duelist in all of duel history were going to duel them, but they were more surprised when they realize that Aka was going to duel them. This is their first time actually dueling her. The counterparts only watch her duel.
"Before we can begin, let's go over the rules. Each team will be sharing their life points of 8000. The first 7 people cannot attack. You can attack any opponent and share your teams monsters. Now are you all ready?! If so, then start."
"Alright. It's time to duel," Yugi said.
"Yes! Let's get our game on," Jaden said while pumping his arm up.
"Let's feel the flow," Yuma said.
"The fun is just getting started," Yuya shouted.
The match starts with Yugi going first, then Yuya. After him was Judai, Yuri, Aka, Yugo, Yuma, and last Yuto.
~Time Skip~
It was a close match. Yugi's team has 1500 life points, while the Yu-salads only have 700. On the field, the counterparts' dragons were in play with Yuya's pendulum scale and 5 spell/trap cards set on their field. On the opponents side, they have Dark Magician, Elemento Hero Neos, Number 39: Utopia, and Judgement Dragon with only two set card in the Spell/Trap zone. It was Yuya's turn.
"It's my tu-" Yuya was interrupted but his stomach growling.
The audience starts laugh. Yuya awkwardly laughs as well.
"Did you skip breakfast again," Yuto asked.
"Yes," the Standard counterpart answered.
"Hey, I have some rice balls if you want to eat them," Yuma shouted.
Yuma reaches into his pocket and took out a wrap rice balls. The flamboyant boy tosses it to Yuya which he immediately catches.
"Thanks!"
"Hey, save me some," Yugo said before going over to Yuya.
"Is this allow," Nico asked.
"I'm not going to duel a person who doesn't have the energy to duel," Judai said. "It happen to me and I couldn't think straight at all."
"I also happen to me," Yuma said.
Once the Standard and Synchro counterparts finish eating, the resume the duel.
"Alright! Now, it's my turn. I draw," Yuya shouted. Yuya draws a card and looks at it.
"Hey, Yuto. Do you mind if I borrow Dark Rebellion?"
"Go for it," was all Yuto said.
"I use the pendulum effect of Xiangsheng Magician. Once per turn, I can target one of my XYZ monsters that I control, and 1 level 5 or higher monster that I control; that XYZ monster's rank becomes equal to the level of that level 5 or higher monster, until the end of this turn. I target Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon. Now, I use Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon with Dark Rebellion to build the overlay network."
"Dragon of dual colored eyes. Unleash that black scale of wrath, eradicate all opposing enemies! XYZ summon! Come forth, Rank 7! Dragon whose whose eyes with rage! Supreme King Black Dragon- Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon," both Yuya and Yuto chants simultaneously.
The said dragon appears, roaring loudly. The audience were watching in amaze.
"Now, Odd-Eyes, attack Dark Magician," Yuya commanded.
~Time Skip~
Unfortunately, the Yu-salad loses.
"Man, I thought we had them," Yuya said.
"We may have lost, but we still have fun, didn't we," Yuto asked.
The other three nod. The four winners were walking up to them.
"That was a great duel! We should duel each other more often," Yuma suggested.
"Yes! But next time we will win," Yugo declared.
"Bring it on," Judai said.
"You guys better get going before you'll miss your ride," Aka said.
"Well, it's nice to meet you. See you all soon," Yugi said before leaving with Judai and Yuma following him.
"Come guys. I'll treat you all to lunch," Aka offered.
They all went to a cafe that was in the stadium.
"I was surprise that you duel alongside with three of the most strongest duelist in ever dimension," Yuto admitted.
"Yusei was going to duel you, but he was busy. Crow and Jack would have filled in, but they too were busy. He was lucky that I was free today," Aka explained.
"You should duel more often. We only saw you duel at least two times," Yuri said.
"I'll think about it," was all Aka said.
Of the rest of the day, they hang out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TN: I hate how I ended it.
Aka: Then change it.
TN: I can't think of anything that is better the this.
Aka: *sighs* Well, it can't be help. Let's just end this.
TN: Please Review, Favorite, and/or Follow. Day 8 is next.