Day Eight: Reunion

TN: Day 8.
Aka: You know you don't have to count every time you write.
TN: I know.
Aka: *sighs* Let's get on with it already.
TN: I, TNckitty, do not own any Yugioh Arc V, only Aka and many others (hopefully).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 8: Reunion
Yuya was looking out at his window, thinking about the times he and Yusho were together when he was young. How did he start thinking about his father? Yugo saw the picture of Yusho together with Yoko and Yuya. He asks about it. The other two also want to know. Feeling pressured, Yuya tells his brothers/counterparts about how amazing his father was and how he was the one who inspired Yuya to become an entertainer. When he got to the part where his father disappeared, he became sad. Yuto, Yuri, and Yugo saw this and didn't presses anymore. Now the tomato is in his room.
"I wish you come home soon, Dad," Yuya said out loud.
Since the war has end, Yusho decided to travel around the world and show everyone his entertainment. This was before the counterparts can meet Yusho.
Outside Yuya's door, Yuto, Yuri, and Yugo were watching Yuya.
"Poor Yuya. He must really miss his father," Yuto whispered.
"I wish we could meet him. He sounds like a cool guy," Yugo whispered.
Yuri just leaves, not saying anything. Yugo and Yuto just watch in confusion. The two walk to the kitchen and start making lunch.
"I want to cheer Yuya up, but I don't know how," Yugo stated.
"Me too," Yuto agreed.
~Time Skip~
It was close to night time, and they haven't seen her all day.
"I wonder where Mom went," Yuya said his thoughts out loud.
"It must be really important if she gone this long," Yuto said.
"We better get to bed before Mom get mad at us for staying up," Yuri said before going to his room.
The three counterparts follow the grape. It was only an hour when they heard a door opens and closes.
"Boys! I hope you're not asleep yet! I want you all to come down," Yoko shouted.
All the boys went downstairs, trying to think what they did wrong or what is happening. Once they reach the living room, they saw Yoko sitting on the couch with someone.
"What's wrong, Mom," Yuto asked.
"Dad," Yuya shouted before running and jumping on top of Yusho.
"Hey, kiddo. Long time no see," Yusho said while hugging Yuya.
"When did you came back? Why didn't you tell me sooner," Yuya starts asking at break neck speed.
"I just got off the plane an hour ago. I wanted to surprise you," Yusho answered. "Now, where are my new sons?"
Yusho pushes Yuya off and stands up. He looks at the boys who were watching quietly.
"Come on, boys. Introduce yourself," Yoko said.
"I'm Yuto," Yuto said. "This is Yugo and Yuri."
"It's nice to meet all of you. Wow, your mother was right about how you looks so much alike. I hope Yuya hasn't given you a hard time. Yuya can be a handful," Yusho joked.
"Dad," Yuya shouted in embarrassment.
Everyone starts laughing. They stay up until the Standard counterpart fell asleep. Soon, the rest of the Yu-salad follow his lead. Yoko and Yusho carry the boys to their rooms before going to their own room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TN: Wow. Another short story. Anyway, the reason why Yusho has shown up now was because I forgot to mention him and felt bad. This was the best opportunity to introduce him.
Aka: I must say this is a really good idea.
TN: Thank you.
Aka: Anyway, please Review, Favorite, Follow and Day 9 is coming soon.