Day Fifteen: Midnight

TN: I, TNckitty, do not own any Yugioh Arc V, only Aka, Dana, Andy, and others.
Aka: What? No announcement or anything?
TN: I'm tired. Give me a break.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 15: Midnight
It was Saturday and everyone was at the You Show Duel School. They were learning how preform a Synchro summon. Since Yugo, Rin, and Aka were all from the Synchro Dimension, they help Shuzo explain how to do it.
"How about a little demonstrate," Rin suggested.
The kids were shouting in excitement. Shuzo allows the three Synchro users to have a short duel. They all went to the Action Field. Yugo and Aka decide to duel each other. Rin volunteers to explain how the method is done. Shuzo chooses a field that looks like a junk yard.
"This is the Scrape Field. A place where all the trash is thrown away," Shuzo explains. "Is this place okay for you two?"
"Yup," Yugo said.
"Feels like home," Aka stated.
They all wonder what she's means by that, but didn't dwell on it as the duel begins.
~Time Skip~
It was the 10th turn, and Yugo was in the lead with 1500 life points. Aka has 1400 life points. On the field, the banana has Hi-Speedroid Puzzle and two set card in the Spell/Trap Zone. Aka only has her Judgement Dragon out. Yugo was struggling to find Action Cards with all the trash was in the way, but Aka has no problem with that.
"It's my turn. I draw," Yugo shouted. He drew a card and looks at it. He smiles when he saw that it was the card he need it. "I normal summon Speedroid Denden Daiko Duke. Since it's a tuner monster, I can perform another Synchro summon again. I tune my level 3 Speedroid Denden with my level 4 Hi-Speedroid Puzzle. Spread those wounderous and beautiful wings. Strike down your enemies at the speed of light! Synchro Summon! Appear now! Level 7! Clear Wing Synchro Dragon!"
And just like that, Clear Wing appears. It was as beautiful as ever. The kids were in awe as the beauty of the dragon.
"Yugo is awesome," Tatsuya said.
"Now, I active my spell card, Shock Surprise. It's card let's me destroy one of your monsters that you control, but I have to banish one Speedroid in my graveyard. So I banish my Speedroid Denden Daiko Duke and I'll destroy your Judgement Dragon."
Aka quickly looks around before darting away. She grabs an action card and actives it.
"I play the Action spell 'Invisibility'. For this turn only, I can target one off my monster and it cannot be target by your card effects," Aka explains.
Yugo growls before ending his turn, because Judgement Dragon has a higher attack points.
"My turn, draw," Aka said.
"Not so fast. I active my trap, Following Wing. I target Clear Wing. Now it can't be destroy in battle and if a monster who level is 5 or higher, it gets destroy," Yugo said.
"Alright, then I'll just have to destroy that trap of yours. I play Mystical Space Typhoon, so say bye-bye to Following Wing. Next, I summon Lord of Dragons in attack mode. Now you cannot use card effects on my dragons. Battle phase, I attack Clear Wing Synchro Dragon with Judgement Dragon."
Judgement Dragon took flight and attack the white dragon. Yugo tries to find an action card but he was too late. His dragon was destroyed and he was down to 1000 life points.
"Now, Lord of Dragons will attack directly!"
The spellcaster attacks Yugo and the banana loses the duel. The kids were amaze by Aka's dueling skills. Yugo was laughing as he had fun.
"Man, you are really strong, Aka. And you didn't even summon a synchro monster," Yugo commented.
"You're a tough opponent. If I haven't had that action card, I would have lost. Let's duel again soon," Aka smiles.
"Cool."
The two walk out of the Action Field and meet up with the students and teacher.
"That was amazing, Big Sister Aka," Ayu said.
"Yes, it gives me the shivers," Futoshi stated.
"Can you duel with me," Sora asked.
"No, I want to duel Aka," Tatsuya argued.
"No time for another duel. We can do that later, but right now we have class," Shuzo informed.
Everyone was disappointed, but follows the teacher's orders.
~Time Skip~
It was the end of the lesson and Sora and Tatsuya immediately went to Aka. Aka didn't know what to do. She looks at her fellow classmates for help. Yuya steps in.
"Guys. Give Aka space," Yuya said.
Sora and Tatsuya stop arguing. They saw that the dragon user was uncomfortable with the two was gang up on her.
"Sorry," they apologized.
"It's fine. I can duel you guys someday, but I want to tell you all something," Aka said.
"What is it," Yuzu asked.
"There's going to be a meteor shower at midnight and I wanted to know if you guys would like to go see it with me," Aka asked.
"A meteor shower? Sounds cool. I want to go," Yugo said.
"Me, too. I want to see it," Rin said.
"Sure, why not. You can only see them in mostly April and December," Shun stated.
Everyone agrees and decide to watch it at the park.
~Time Skip~
It was 5 minutes before midnight and Sakaki brothers and Hiragi sisters were setting up blankets for them to lay down. Aka packs sneaks and drinks if they were hungry or thirsty.
"One more minute before the shows starts," Aka mumbles to herself while looking at her watch.
"Hurry up, Aka. Or you'll miss it," Ruri shouted.
The girl ran to her blanket and lays down. It only took a minute before the first meteor appears. Then another appears and another, and before they know it, a shower of them appears. It was the most beautiful thing they have seen.
"I'm so glad tomorrow is Sunday," Yuya stated.
"Yeah, or will be in trouble," Yugo added.
They kept on watch before they all fell asleep. It's a good thing that the air is warm or they'll catch a cold.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TN: Finish.
Aka: That's a nice duel.
TN: Thanks.
Dana: Why didn't you write a whole duel?
TN: To be honest, I'm not good with a full duel. I can only write the end of a duel, which is weird I guess.
Andy: Can we end this already?
TN: Fine. Please Review, Favorite, and/or Follow. Until next time, Adios.