Day Twelve: IKEA

TN: To be honest, I never been to IKEA before.
Aka: Is it because you don't go shopping that much?
TN: That and I'm kind of broke.
Aka: Well, maybe if you get a job...
TN: I do so have a job!
Aka: And that is?
TN: It is helping my mom.
Aka: *anime fall*
TN: Moving on to the story now. I, TNckitty, do not own any Yugioh Arc V, only Aka and others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 12: IKEA
It was late afternoon, and Yugo and Yuya were on their way to IKEA. Their mom asked them to go buy some supplies. Yuto and Yuri were busy doing a school project and Yusho has a duel, so that left Yugo and Yuya with the shopping.
"What do we need first, Yuya," Yugo asked.
"Hand towels," Yuya replied.
"Let's go.
Yugo grabs Yuya's wrist and drags him to the store. Once they got their, they went to where the towels were.
"Okay. What's next on the list?"
"Spatula. It has to be silicon," Yuya said.
Yugo grabs Yuya's wrist again and drags him to the kitchen area. Along the way, they meet up with Aka and two other people.
"Hey, guys. These are my friends, Dana and Andy," Aka introduced.
Dana has jet black hair that is passed her shoulders. She has crystal blue eyes and wears black glasses. She was wearing a light blue shirt with black skinny jeans and white tennis shoes.
Andy has black curly hair and emerald green eyes. He was wearing a Legend of Zelda T-shirt and light blue jeans and green converses.
"Hello. I'm Yuya. This is my brother, Yugo," Yuya introduced.
"Where's Yuto and Yuri," Aka asked.
"They say they were busy and can't help us with the shopping," Yugo said.
"Just you two? Alone?" The two counterparts nod. "I think we should leave as soon as possible. This store might be destroyed and I don't want to die today. Come, guys. I think we're finish here."
Aka drags both Dana and Andy out of IKEA as her friends protest. Yuya and Yugo watch them as they leave.
"What was that all about," Yuya asked.
"I don't know. But we better hurry and get everything Mom told us to get," Yugo said.
The two went to get the things they need. When they were almost finish shopping, a group notices and walks toward them.
"Hey, are you Yugo and Yuya," one of them asked.
"Yeah," Yugo answered. "What if we are?
"Ha! You look even punier in person," the one who asked them said.
"What did you say," Yugo growled.
"You heard me. I saw your duels last week and it was disappointing. I wonder why you two and your brothers are the sons of Yusho. You four are pathetic. I bet you're not even his real sons."
With every word coming out of the person's mouth, Yugo gets angrier and angrier. Yuya notices this and try to calm him down.
"You. Me. Duel. Now," Yugo growled.
The group laughs.
"Alright. I'll take you on, but let's make this interesting. Let make a bet. If I win, I'll take you deck."
"If I win, you have to apologize to my brother and I."
"Deal."
The two shakes their hands. They turn on their duel disk and start dueling in the store
"Wait, Yugo! You can't duel in here," Yuya shouted, but the banana didn't hear.
"You go, Lash. You're the best," one of Lash's lackeys cheered.
~Time Skip~
It only took at least five minutes for Yugo to defeat Lash. He has Clear Wing Synchro Dragon and it scared the sh*t out of the boys who were badmouthing the Yu-salad.
"Let's get out of here. That guy is crazy," Lash shouted as he was running away.
The rest follow their leader.
"Now, you'll think twice about insulting my brothers and me," Yugo shouted.
"Yugo, we better get out of here," Yuya said.
"Why," Yugo asked
"Because you are banned from this store," the manager of IKEA said as he was standing behind the banana.
The store was a mess. The couches were flip over. Forks and knives were stabbed onto the walls. The security came up to Yugo and Yuya and kick them out.
"Great. Now we have to explain to Mom that we got banned from IKEA," Yugo said.
"What's worst is that we never got the things we need," Yuya added.
"....... Son of a-"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TN: Lesson learn. Never go shopping with Yugo without Yuri or Yuto.
Aka: It's a good thing I left before Yugo can kill me.
TN: You're welcome.
Aka: At least more OCs appears instead of me.
TN: And their joining up now.
Dana: Hello.
Andy: Hi. Now where's my chicken?
Aka: In the kitchen.
Andy: *leaves*
TN: Okay then. Dana, will you please?
Dana: Please Review, Favorite, and/or Follow.