Day Nine: Void

TN: I'm not good with serious stories, or at least I don't think I do, but I'll try it anyway and see what you Readers think.
Aka: TNckitty does not own any Yugioh Arc V, only me and others who may come.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 9: Void
Everything was dark. There was no ground, skies, noise. It was just darkness. There was only a single person floating, trying to see if other people were in sight.
"Where am I," the person asks to no one in particular.
"Yuri," a dark and creepy voice whispers.
"Who's there," Yuri asked while looking frantically.
Suddenly a burst of light shines out of nowhere. Yuri covers in eyes so he wouldn't get blind by its brightness. Once the light dies down, Yuri slowly opens his eyes and saw a city, or what used to be a city, being destroyed. By what, the grape didn't know.
"What is this? Why am I here? What is happening," Yuri asked in anger.
He was panicking while trying to comprehend what he is seeing.
"This is your punishment for destroying so many lives. You don't deserve to live in a world of happiness and smiles," the voice hisses.
The voice sounds so close that Yuri felt like it was whispering in his ear.
"That's not true. I was under the control of Leo Akaba," Yuri said.
"Were you really under the control of the Professor? Or were you just doing it so you can find enjoyment from people's pain," the voice asked.
Suddenly images for Yuri appear showing all the he turn people into cards and having an evil smile when he saw the terror on their faces. Yuri tries to look away, but something or someone prevents him from doing so. He was force to watch every evil deed he did to the innocent people that has ever in counter him during the war.
"As you can see, you enjoys people's miseries and sufferings. You love to see fear in their eyes. You love the power that you use on people. This is the real you, Yuri."
The more Yuri watch, the more convince he gets.
"Maybe it's right. Maybe I don't deserve to live in a world of happiness and smiles. I deserve to be punish and never get involve ever again," Yuri thought to himself.
"Come. Join in the Void where no one will ever get hurt by you ever again. Join the darkness that is in your heart."
The last image shows Yuya, Yuto, and Yugo being torture by Yuri. They were screaming in pain while Yuri watch in satisfaction. That image was what broke Yuri's heart and decides to join the darkness. His eyes went blank. They were as empty as what they use to be, when he was under the control of Leo Akaba. But before the darkness, the Void, can get to him, a tiny flicker of light was coming towards the Fusion counterpart. The voice screams in pain when the light came into contact with the darkness.
"Do not listen to the darkness, Yuri," a different voice said.
This voice sounds very familiar, but Yuri couldn't put his finger on it.
"But everything I did-," Yuri was cut off by the gentler voice.
"What you did was in the past now. You have change since then. You have right your wrongs and help those in need instead of destroying them their lives," the voice said. "If things get sad to the point that you cry, just lift your head up and show off your smile."]}
Now Yuri knows why the voice sounds familiar. It was Yuya's voice. The void, who was ignore up until this point, roars in anger. His plan to get Yuri into the darkness has been ruin by the tomato. The darkness lunges towards Yuri, but the flicker of light larger, making it burn away. The light got brighter where Yuri has to cover his eyes for the second time. Instead of seeing images of destruction and violence, the grape sees the images of the times he has spent with his brothers/counterparts. It shows all the happy, sad, angry, and fun times after the war. In most of them, it seems like Yuri didn't want to get involve, but if you look closer, a really faint smile appears on Yuri's face. Even though it's hard to see, it's the real emotion that is ever present on his face, besides anger and loneness.
As Yuri watch the images, Yuri lips start to curl upward. He remember the good and bad times, the happiest and saddest, the funniest and embarrassing moments. Right before the last image disappears, he heard Yuya's voice calling his name, but it was quiet at first.
"Yuri..... Yuri..... Yuri!"
Yuri jolts up in bed. By his bed, he saw Yuto, Yugo, and Yuya looking at him with worry eyes.
"Are you okay, Yuri," Yuya asked. "We heard screaming and came into your room."
Yuri was quiet for a moment, before bursting into tears. This surprise the three. Yuri went to hug the nears person, which was Yugo, tightly. The Standard, Synchro, and XYZ counterparts were confused, but waited for Yuri to stop crying. Once the Fusion counterpart settles down, he pull away for Yugo and wipes away the remaining tears.
"If you ever tell anyone about this, I'll kill you," Yuri said.
Yuri just smiles, a true happy smile. The three may not know what Yuri was dreaming, but they know that he was happy.
"Oh My Gosh! Yuri is smiling. The world is ending," Yugo jokes, making everyone laughs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TN: I hope this is serious enough, but I have to say, this is not bad. The ending could have been  but it's okay in my opinion.
Aka: Please Review, Favorite, Follow.