Day Thrity: Goodbye

TN: It's the last day.
Andy: Finally! We can end this stupid challenge and go do what ever we want.
Aka: There still "Across Time and Dimensions."
Andy: ......... Damn it.
Dana: So are Andy and me going to show up anytime some?
TN: I'm planning to. I don't know when, but you'll appear in the story.
Aka: Come on. Let's say the disclaimer together since this is the last day.
Everyone: TNckitty does not own any Yugioh Arc V, only us and others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 30: Goodbye
Yuya slides downs the pole and ran into the front door.
"Slow down, Yuya. I'll crash into something if you're not careful," Yuto said as he and Yugo and Yuri follow the tomato.
"We need to hurry and see Dad and Aka leave to Tokyo," Yuya said.
Yuya grabs his shoes. He hops to put it on, nearly falling on his face.
"Come on Yuya. Their flight isn't going to going to leave in another hour and a half. We have plenty of time," Yuri said.
"And we can't forget about the gifts if you rush off like that," Yugo added.
The Pendulum user stops putting on his shoes and quickly ran to get the goodbye gifts that the brothers/counterparts got for their father and Aka. As Yuya went to get it, Yuto's duel disk ring. The caller was Ruri.
"Hello," Yuto answered.
"Are you guys on your way right now," Ruri asked.
"Yeah, we're just waiting for Yuya."
"I got the gifts. Let's go," Yuya shouted.
"We'll be there soon. I'll call you when we get to the airport," Yuto said.
"Okay. See you later," Ruri said before ending the call.
"We're going to use our D-wheels. They're faster to get to the airport," Yugo said.
The other three agree as they went to the garage.
~Time Skip~
They made it to the airport in least than 30 minutes. Yuto called Ruri when they were in the front.
"We're at gate 3A," Ruri said.
"Okay. See you in a bit," Yuto said before ending it. "We're going to gate 3A."
The four counterparts quickly walk to the gate and saw their friends and family waiting.
"Geez, what took you guys so long," Rin asked.
"We go stuck in traffic," Yuri answered.
"Well as long as boys are here to see us leave, its alright," Yusho said.
"We got gifts for you," Yuya said before handing Yusho and Aka their presents.
"You don't have to give me anything," Aka said quietly.
Aka was a little embarrassed. She wasn't really use to seeing this many people coming to see her off.
"Come on, open it," Yugo said.
Yusho opens his first. Inside, there is a picture frame with Yoko, Yusho, and the boys at the park. The picture was taken by Yuzu as they were having a picnic. Yuya and Yugo were on the ground dueling while Yuri was talking a nap beside them. Yuto was watching with a book in his lap. Yusho and Yoko were against a tree and were smiling as they watch their boys.
"Now you have a picture of all of us," Yuya said.
"Thank you boys. I appreciate this," Yusho said.
Yusho walks up to the Yu-salads and ruffle their hair.
"Come on. Open yours already, Aka," Yugo said.
Aka hesitantly opens it. Inside was a black and red jacket. On the left side right above the heart should be, it has a cat head sewn on.
"Thank you. I've been look for a new jacket but I never have the time," Aka said.
"We notice that your old jacket was torn and dirty and we know how much you like jackets so we got you this," Yuya said.
"It was actually Dana and Andy's idea," Yuto said.
"Well, I better get them a better gift so they have no idea what to get me for Christmas," Aka joked.
Everybody laughs until it was interrupted.
"All those who are flying to Tokyo, please go to gate 3A. All those who are flying to Tokyo, please go to gate 3A," a woman's voice announced.
"That's us. We better go," Yusho said.
Yusho and Aka grab their bags as well as their gifts.
"We'll see you guys when we come back, so this is goodbye for now," Aka said.
"Goodbye," everyone said.
On the plane, the two wave one last time before they couldn't see the building anymore.
"Goodbye, indeed. I'll be gone for awhile, but I'll come back," Aka thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TN: Not only are the Yugioh Arc V characters are saying goodbye, but we are too.
Aka: This is going to be our last time here so......
Everybody: Please Review, Favorite, and/ Follow. Until next time, Goodbye.