Day Ninteen: War

TN: I, TNckitty, do not own any Yugioh Arc V, only Aka, Dana, Andy, and others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 19: War
Yuya was hiding behind the couch, peeking over it. It seems like he was waiting for someone. Coming down the pole, Yugo was walking into the living room until he trip over something and lands on whip cream pie. Yuya was laughing so hard, tears started to fall down. Yuto walks in to see what the commotion was about. What he saw was Yugo on the ground with whip cream on his face, and Yuya holding his stomach from laughing too much.
"Yuya! What was that for," Yugo shouted.
"What? It's just a prank," Yuya said when he finally calm down.
"Wait, what day is today," Yuto asked.
"Prank Wars," Yuya shouted.
"Is that today? Yes," Yugo cheered.
Yugo jumps up and pumps his fist in the air. Yuto paled as he know how vicious these pranks can get.
"We better hurry and set up a prank at You Show before everyone gets there," Yuya said before running out the room.
The next thing they heard was an explosion. Yugo and Yuto ran after Yuya and saw Yuri laughing. The tomato was covered in flour and dirt.
"Ha! Nice job, Yuri," Yugo said.
"I've been waiting all morning, too. It was very disappointing," Yuri said.
"Maybe you should clean up before going to You Show," Yuto suggested.
"There's no time for that, we have this thing plan. I want to get this started as soon as possible," the Standard counterpart said.
Yuya ran to the sidewalk and towards the Duel School. The other counterparts ran after him.
~Time Skip~
The Yu-salads were making the last touches on their pranks. They were satisfied with it. Yuto check the clock. It was only a matter of minutes before the other students to arrive. The four hide somewhere that their friends wouldn't notice them. They have their weapons ready and waited for the first person to come in. The unfortunate person to be the first victim was Aka. Aka walks in not noticing a banana on the ground. She slips on it and slides across the room. Yuya and Yugo came out of their hiding spot and start throwing tomatoes at the girl. Next, Yuri and Yuto spray painted her pink and neon green. On the wall, there was bubble wrap tape to it. Once she hits the bubble wrap, a bucket of slime tip over a pour all over Aka. Yuya, Yuri, and Yugo were laugh their a**** off while Yuto chuckles. Yuzu, Rin, Ruri, and Serena just walk in and saw the mess the boys made.
"Great. I forgot today was Prank Wars," Yuzu said.
"Poor Aka. She was their victim," Serena stated.
Aka pushes herself off the wall. You can feel an angry aura around her. She slowly turns towards the boys.
"What is all this," Aka slowly asked.
"A prank," Yuya weakly replied.
"For Prank Wars," Yugo added.
Aka creepily starts laughing, making everyone's spine shivers.
"I'll make this clear for all you, don't prank me again. This is your first and only warning," Aka said. "Now you'll excuse me, I'm going to go home and take a shower."
Aka walks pass the counterparts and left You Show. That was the last time they ever prank the girl again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TN: Please Review, Favorite, and/or Follow.
Aka: Hold on, we're not ending this yet.
TN: *sigh* Day 20 is coming soon. Bye.
Aka: Wait! We're not don-