Day Twenty-Seven: Fight

TN: I feel like I pick on Yugo a lot.
Aka: You do write about him.
Dana: Are you going to pick someone else?
TN: I think so.
Andy: Do you know who your going to write?
TN: I have an idea.
Aka: That's good enough. Let's started.
TN: I don't feel like saying the disclaimer. You already know what it is anyway.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 27: Fight
Ruri huffs as she bandage Shun's hand.
"How many times have I told you, don't get into a fight," Ruri said.
"They were picking on you," Shun said.
"Just because they were picking on me, doesn't mean you have to fight them. I worry about you sometimes."
"I'm worry about you too," Yuto said.
He was silent when when Ruri was dressing her big brother's wounds. He was there when the fight happen. He agrees that it was unnecessary to go into a fight with those mouse brained people.
"You really need to learn when someone is really a threat or not," Ruri said. "Those guys aren't that dangerous."
"Still......" Shun started, but Ruri cuts him off.
"I was fine, Shun. I could have taken them anyway. I don't need my brother around 24/7."
Yuto sighs before getting up.
"I think I should go now. Yuya would want to know where I have gone to," Yuto said.
"Okay. Don't get into any fight like this dummy did," Ruri said.
"Bye, I'll see you later," Shun said.
Yuto walks out and to his house. He made little stops to get things for dinner and supplies for a project. When he got home, he notice that someone came to visit.
"I'm home," Yuto shouted.
"Welcome home, Yuto. Did you buy dinner," Yoko shouted back.
"Yes. I'll put it up right now!"
Yuto walk into the kitchen and put away the food. Halfway through putting it away, a kitten that he never seen before rubs agains the XYZ counterpart's leg. Yuto stops what he was doing and crouch down.
"Where did you come from," Yuto asked.
"I found her when I was at the park," a person said. Yuto looks up and saw Aka standing behind the kitten. "By the way, her name is Redheart."
"'Redheart?' What an unusual name for a kitten."
"I think it fits her, right Red?"
Redheart meows. The kitten walks up to her owner and rubs and purrs happily. Aka bends down and picks Redheart up. As she was bending down, Yuto notice something on her arm. He stood up and brushes his shirt clean.
"What happen to your arm," Yuto asked.
"Huh," Aka hummed. She looks down at her arm. "Oh. It's nothing. It's just a bruise."
"How did you get it?"
"By getting into a fight with the bullies," someone else answered.
Yuya walks in with Yugo behind him.
"You got into a fight," Yugo asked.
"Yeah. The bullies came and starts to pick on me. Luckily Aka was passing by and saw what happen," Yuya said.
"That's good and all, but why did you fight them," Yuto asked.
"I didn't start it. I told them to back off, but they just attack. I did what I have to do," Aka said. "They were lucky that I didn't do anything worse than a few scratches and bruises."
Yuto sighs. He hates violence, but Aka was protecting Yuya.
"As long as you are defending yourself, I guess it's fine," Yuto said.
"Well, I have to go. I can't imagine what Andy is doing right now and if he blows up my house, I'll just have to lock him up without any wifi," Aka said.
Aka walks out. Redheart meows a goodbye.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TN: I almost fell asleep while typing out this.
Aka: Maybe if you have type this earlier, you wouldn't have this problem.
Redheart: Meow.
Aka: Even Red agrees.
TN: How would you know? Red is a cat.
Dana: This might go on for a while. Andy?
Andy: Please Review, Favorite, and/or Follow. Only 3 more days.