Before it all started

***

You know those days where you wake up feeling amazing? That feeling where you think, Today is going to be good day. Well unfortunately that wasn't happening today.

Saturday ; March 7th 2016

I woke up feeling like complete and utter shit. Not only did I wake up to my 19 year old sister blasting music through her speakers, but also to my 7 year old sister jumping in my bed. 

Yay.

'' Violet Rosa Santos, why do you insist on waking me up at-'' I turn my head to look at my puppy themed clock. " 8:30 a.m on a saturday?'' I half yawned, half spoke.

''Because yesterday you promised you would take me to the park'' She stated.

''What when did I-'' Then it hit me. Yesterday after we had ate some dinner she bumped her head and started to cry, so the only way to make her stop was to tell her I would take her to the park today morning.

''Your right'' I said. I sat up to look her In the eyes. ''Im sorry I'll get dressed and be down in 15 minutes. Ok?'' I swear she had the biggest smile on her face when I said that. Violet ran out my room without a reply obviously exited to go to the park. I on the other hand didn't want to get out of my comfy bed.

About 15 minutes later I managed to get out of my bed brush my teeth, fix my hair, and put some comfy black sweats on and a grey hoodie. I swear if sweatpants and hoodies weren't in my life, I would be a bigger mess than I already am.

***

As I was about to leave my room my sister walked in. I swear even in the morning Cristina would look like a freaking model.

''You know I really hate you'' She raised an eyebrow in confusion.

''Isabella what have I done now?'' She questioned. I obviously wasn't about to admit to my sister how jealous I was of her beauty. I wasn't going to let her have that satisfaction.

''You woke me up with the sound of your music blasting through the speakers'' I stated.

''Now Isabella that isn't the way you talk to your older sister'' She giggled.

''You realize your only a year older than me right?'' 

''Your point is?'' My sister questioned. As I was about to reply I heard an angry little 7 year old calling my name.

''BELLA YOUR TAKING FOREVER'' . My younger sister screamed loud enough for the whole neighborhood to hear.

"If you don't hurry that sassy Brazilian is going to kill you'' Cristina laughed. As soon as she said that I ran out my bedroom faster than Usain Bolt... Or at least it felt like it.

***

"Bella how do you think Carmen looks today?" Violet said this while waving around her Turquoise Teddy bear that had a bright pink bow around her neck.

"I think she looks beautiful, but not as beautiful as you querida." I smiled. Violet just laughed as she ran over to one of the red swings they had in the city park.

I always loved coming to this park. Even though we lived in such a small city and it didn't have much, the park was always the place to go. Well for me at least. I loved the way the sunlight hit every tree in park or how the wind blew through the grass. Seeing all the kids playing just made everything better. You always see kids nowadays on a mobile device and not outside with nature. So it's nice seeing some kids enjoying themselves under the sun.

Ok, you know how when you go out and just don't give a shit how you look like? Like for instance me today. I put on a pair of black sweats and a hoodie, so I obviously don't look that amazing. I mean who can blame me? I was just going to the park with my 7 year old sister so obviously I'm not going to get dressed up for prom. Anywhore, you always end up seeing the hottest guy ever on the day you look like a potato. I'm serious this guy was gorgeous. He had the most beautiful set of green eyes and gorgeous jet black hair that you just wanted to play with. Don't even get me started on his body, I mean DAMN! Even though he was wearing a tuxedo you could still see his ripped body underneath it. Just my luck the hunky guy sits on the same bench as me.

About 5 minutes later I decided to tell Violet we should go home. I know we had only been here for 20 minutes but the guy was STILL sitting next to me. And I was about to lose my mind. I mean what would you do if your not looking your best and a handsome beast is sitting right next to you?

"Violet, Cristina called and said we have to go home." I said.

"But Bella we have only been here for a little while." She whined. Violet was right, I couldn't be selfish just because of the sexiness sitting right next to me.

"Ok fine, but only 10 more minutes is that alright?" I asked.

"Yes, thank you!" She replied while pulling me into a tight hug , Then running off with her blue teddy bear Carmen.

"I know how you feel, my sister is the same." Wait a second was that my head? Or was it the sexy hunk of a man sitting next to me?

"Yes it's me talking to you." He chuckled . Oh my god it is him! Speak you fool before he thinks your ignoring him!

"Oh I'm sorry, yes younger siblings can be a handful. I giggled. Wait did I seriously just giggle in front of him?

"I'm sorry where are my manners, My name is Marco. and you are Bella, Si?" He extended his hand for me to shake. it took me so much strength to shake this gorgeous man's hand.

"Um, nice to meet you Marco. Yes but it's only a nickname, it's actually Isabella." I stated.

"Ah, Such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Yes?" Omg did he just call me beautiful? Somebody pinch me I think I'm dreaming.

''Um...I... well.'' I stuttered.

''I'm sorry if I make you feel uncomfortable.'' He replied with yet another dark chuckle.

''No I'm sorry I ju-''

I was cut of by a man standing behind Marco, who I'm assuming is his brother.

''Brother we have business to take care of'' He said.

''I'll be right there.'' Marco replied.

''Is that your brother?'' I asked.

 ''Si, Im sorry I must leave for business. I hope we meet again one day.'' He said sadly. 

I heard Violet calling me so I asked him to wait one moment. 

''Querida what's wrong?'' I asked

''Can we go home? I don't feel so well'' She said with an unwell look in her eyes. 

''Of course, let me just say goodbye to someo-'' I turned around and noticed that Marco had left. 

''What is it Bells?'' She asked.

''Nothing Vi, lets go home'' 

***

On our way home Violet was quiet and had an unwell expression on her face, and that started to worry me. 

''Vi, can you tell me what exactly is wrong?'' I asked feeling worried.

''Bella, I just don't feel good it hurts a lot'' She said. I turn to face her. 

''Where?'' 

We were crossing the road when she stopped. 

''Vi, we can't stand in the middle of the road. Come on'' I tried to take her hand but she held on to her stomach. 

''Bella something is wro- '' 

.......

Next thing I know I fall to the ground and everything went black.