My New Life (Chapter 3 part 1)

Well I never thought I would say this but I finally moved on with my life. 3 months of living on my own has done me some good, who knew that I would forget about Cristina and Vio- I mean my sister. Honestly I don't care for Cristina anymore, if she was my sister she would never have left me, right? Well enough of that nonsense. But it wasn't exactly easy to get to where I am now. 

*Flashback to three months ago*

It's been a week since I last saw Cristina. I still can't believe that she left me after all we have been through. I know I was being depressing but who can blame me? I mean my sister died. But then again I was selfish enough to forget that Violet was her sister too. This is what I always do, drive people away. I have never had a best friend, never had a boyfriend and I still haven't had my first kiss at the age of 19. Honestly how pathetic can I be. And now that Cristina is gone I have to fend for myself, that means I have to get a job and move out. That's the hardest part... moving. This is my great grandmothers house, I have lived here since I was born... Its my home, I don't know if I can do it.

*Present Day*

Well I did do it and I'm much happier now... . Well at least I think am.

***

Im so sorry for such a short chapter! But i wanted it to lead up to PART 2 :D Btw THANK YOU FOR 30 READS OMG! 

AHJSADBHSABDHS<<< My attempt to write when Im so happy :D

Till next time peeps! 

*Jazzy* <3