Hangover and regrets

A/N Another picture of Marco if y'all forgot ! XD

Bella POV

Oh god my head hurts. Did I drink last night?

I start to open up my eyes slowly and look at my surroundings. Why are my walls red? I sit up on the bed and look around the room to see red and black everywhere, first I thought it was blood and then I realize its the walls. But I don't remember my walls being red? I look to the side and see.

WAIT.

MARCO?

Oh my god.

I look down and see myself wearing his shirt and immediately panic. 

Did I lose my virginity to him? While I was drunk?! I need to get into my room before he wakes up and sees me.

What are you talking about? He already knows your here, YOUR IN HIS BED.

Oh my god, your right.

I stepped out of his bed very slowly trying not to make any sounds to wake him up. When I'm out the door I run into my room hoping for nobody in the house to see me in his shirt. I get in my room and shut the door. I fall instantly onto my bed sighing heavily.

I can't believe I lost my virginity to Marco, the man who kidnapped me no less! How could I be so stupid as to get drunk and do this! But how come I don't feel anything down there? And yes I just referred to it as 'down there'. Is he really that cruel to have sex with me while I'm intoxicated?

No he isn't

Maybe...

No

I decide to take off my sh- scratch that, Marco's shirt. His very comfortable and good smelling shirt. Oh my god your such a pervert. Maybe, but I can't help it. He smells so good. I change into one of my white Ts and black Pj shorts. I hear a knock on the door and I pray that its not Marco.

''Come in'' I say quietly. The door opens and to my luck I see Angelo. ''Oh its just you'' I sigh in relief.

''Is that a bad thing or good thing?'' He chuckles. 

''Good'' I giggle at him seeming a bit nervous. He sits next to me on the bed and sighs. ''Whats wrong?'' I ask concerned.

''Im sorry I didn't take you home last night, I just got caught up with an old flame'' He seemed like he felt really bad but I wasn't even upset. I just laughed and put my hand on his shoulder.

''Its okay, I wouldn't get mad for that. And is this 'old flame' the red head from last night? The one Jason said was your on and off ex?'' I winked at him and he chuckled at me.

''Yes, we got caught up with each other and talked for what seemed like hours. I found out she has a boyfriend though'' He looked upset at the whole boyfriend situation.

''Im sorry. Did you tell her how you feel? Maybe she feels the same?'' I smiled in hope.

''I was too afraid''

''The strong mafia man afraid? Come on, you got to have more balls than that'' I playfully pushed him and he just laughs.

''We 'mafia men' can become sensitive too Bella, we just don't know how or want to show it'' He sighed once more, and for some reason I thought of Marco. I wonder if he ever gets emotional or sensitive over a girl... specifically me. 

''Why don't you try meeting up with her again? And this time tell her how you feel. Even if her answer isn't what you want, that means you still gave it a shot. Instead of always wondering what if?''