The True mafia god is back

A/N Donatello Belmonte (Aka Marco and Rose's father) 

***

MARCO POV

I woke up in a good mood. Which never happens when you're me. But how could I not be waking up with her by my side. My gattina. I play with her hair as I look at her beautiful face. Calm and worry free. She is the only thing that can make me feel calm knowing my father will be back in a weeks time. I dont want her to see him, to see the most evil man on this damn planet. I couldn't deny her wanting to be here, I didn't want her to leave me either. I want her here by my side.

I wanted to stay like this forever but I knew I had to prepare for him coming back. I needed to send Rose to see Father. She has been traumatised enough by him. I get up slowly not waking her up. I put on a shirt and start to remove the glass off the floor with the broom in the closet. I wipe of the blood from my bathroom floor and throw the towels she used to wipe off my blood. I then get into the bathroom and remove my clothes and hope into the shower with the bandage still on my chest. I let the hot steaming water fall onto my back trying relieve the stress of my life away. I then think of her. She deserves to know why she's here but it's not time.. yet. I can't be falling for her but it's impossible not falling for a princess. Mia principessa. 

BELLA POV

I woke up to the sound of running water coming from Marco's bathroom. I sat up on the bed and yawned stretching out arms and legs. I rub my eyes and hear footsteps coming out of the bedroom and realise that Marco must be half naked. 

''Good Morning Gattina'' I could hear the smirk coming from his voice so i decided not to look. 

That was hard

''Are you upset with me?'' He spoke.

''No! You just got out of the shower so you should change first.'' I spoke shyly.

''It's ok if you look'' 

''Im fine like this'' I spoke bluntly hoping he would just change. I hear his chuckle coming from behind and movement around the room which Im guessing he was looking for clothes. A few moments later he tells me he's done and I turn around to see him in his usual black suit and red tie. As always looking handsome. 

''I should um, go'' I spoke.

''You're acting strange''  

''No I just.'' I sigh and look down. 

''I never slept in a man's bed before. I dont know if i'm supposed to leave or what?'' I spoke heavily. He chuckles and sit next to me. 

''You're not my slut Gattina, you just slept in my bed with me. You calmed me down. You are not something I will toss away. Just do what you normally do in the morning when you wake up'' He gave a small smile barely noticeable. I never realised how sweet he could be. Its nice. 

I smiled and got up walking out the door. 

''Where are you going?'' 

''To change silly, that's what I do when I wake up'' I giggled and left as I see a small smile appearing on his face once again. I get into my room and change into my denim jeans and a black tank top. I put on my black combat boots and walked downstairs into the kitchen hearing my stomach growl. I see Rose sitting on a chair next to the island table eating some eggs and bacon. 

''Hey there sunshine'' I see her smile when I call her name. That smile could turn anyone good. 

''Hi, Samantha made some eggs and bacon with beans'' She refers to the maid/cook. I smell the food and start to grab a plate and take some of the food. I sit next to Rose and start to talk to her.