Denying my Feelings

Picture of Rose above, (leilah de meza) Is sooooo cute! I just had to pick her for Rose xD

***

After Jacqueline was able to calm me down a bit we went into the kitchen and she cooked some shrimp pasta, which was my favorite since I absolutely love seafood. 

''I love your cooking'' I say in-between bites. She just chucked and continued to eat. The girls came down and took some food into the living area and ate while watching some cartoons. Tim and Jason came a bit after and started to eat as well, thankfully Marco didn't. I don't know why Marco did what he did, we were kind of finally getting along and then he does this. Whats worse is why do I care? I don't like him for god sake.

''You dong okay Cherie'' Jacqueline drew me from thoughts. I just nodded with a smile and continued to eat. 

''You do seem a bit off today'' Jason said. 

''She is probably thinking of her boyfriend'' Tim winked at Jason and I immedieately thought he meant Marco.

''That asshole is not my boyfriend.'' I said quietly but sternly. All three looked at each other confused.

''I didn't know Adam was an asshole'' Tim said surprised. How did I immediately think they meant Marco?. I just laughed it off.

''I was kidding'' I chuckled once more. They all looked at me confused but they just smiled and continued to eat. Im glad I didn't say Marco's name otherwise they'd think I liked him or something. 

Which I don't. Especially not after what he did. I swear he has these moods that really annoy me. I know I have said this before but he can be so sweet and then all of the sudden an asshole. I was starting to think he cared again.

Think again.

''Hello everyone'' Marco came in the kitchen and took a bit of the food and kissed Jacqueline on the cheek as a sign of gratitude for the food. He sat next to me and I felt his arm swiftly touch mine and I immediately jumped up. Everyone looked at me in confusion. 

''I gotta go ummm'' Come up with an excuse FAST

''Im not feeling well, so Im gonna take a nap... ok Bye'' I half walked half ran up to my room and shut the door. I know i didnt put my plate in the sink, and that was rude to Jacqueline but I needed to leave there before I did something stupid. 

Like shout at Marco.

Or smack him.

Im a latina you can't blame me. I have been holding in my sassiness since I came here not to piss off the Mafia boss but Marco gets on my damn nerves. I decide to actually go and take a nap since my head was still hurting after everything. I went to bed and tried to forget the past few hours and fall asleep. It took a while but I finally went to sleep. 

***

MARCO POV

I knew what I did was wrong. But Its who I am, Im the Mafia boss I can't loose who I am because of her. 

Because of Isabella.

''Ow'' Jessica says as I push her off me and on to the floor.

''Get off me'' I get up feeling irritated with myself. I just upset my gattina again. 

Oh why did I care?

 I don't even fucking know myself. 

''What is it now? Ever since that bitch came here your never in the mood'' Jessica says upset. I can't let her think that Isabella is changing me... which she is not. I pick her up and kiss her roughly making her shut up. I was disgusted with her, she doesn't respect herself in any way. All she wants is my damn attention and my power. Prostituta.