Meeting Her

I remember that day like it was yesterday.

My brother Cesare was on me all day about the killings in St Barts. I sent my men out to kill fifteen people for theft. They had the fucking nerve to steal from me, Marco Belmonte the soon to be mafia king. Yes I was on my way to becoming the mafia king, but that dream was destroyed when Carlos and his men stole from me. After that day people didn't think of me anymore as 'The greatest of the Belmonte's. So of course i was fucking upset and sent my men to kill Carlos and the rest of his men. Do I care about fifteen men being dead? No. Im a cold hearted bastard, do i care what people think of me? Hell no. Well except for my goddamn father.

After my brother found out about the killings he was on my ass all day about how I don't have 'what it takes' to be a Mafia boss. Of course I couldn't take shit from him anymore so I decided to drive to the park. Yes, the park. Don't get me wrong Im a cold hearted son of a bitch but there is something about the park that calms my nerves. Of course I didn't realize I was about to meet her that fateful day.

When my personal driver George dropped me off I asked him to not tell anyone about my location other wise my men will come to protect me from any of our enemies. I just wanted to be alone.

As i was strolling in to the park I was hoping none of the other mothers here would think I'm a pedophile. I can't blame them though I am a 26 year old man in a suit, walking into a park full of kids. But to my surprise they were just staring at me in 'awe' , actually not that surprised any women I meet fall for me instantly.

I was getting a little tired though of these women staring at me so I decided to sit down next to this young girl who looked about 17-18, I know it's a stupid decision but i needed these ladies to stop staring at me.

As I sat down, I felt a pair of eyes looking at me. No not the ladies with the children but the young girl sitting on the same bench as me. I decided to take a look at her but as soon as I did that she turned around as if she wasn't looking at me in the first place.

About five minutes later a little girl ran to the young woman on the bench.

"Violet, Cristina called and said we have to go home" She said. I'm guessing she is in a rush to get rid of me.

"But Bella we have only been here for a little while" The little girl whined. Her name is Bella, must mean they are Latinas. I like them spicy.

She seemed to hesitate before she answered.

"Ok fine, but only ten more minutes is that ok?" She replied. I could see she had a close relationship with her as her sister replied in joy and a tight hug. The little girl ran back to the playground to play. I decided to have a conversation with this young woman whom I haven't gotten to see very well yet.

"I know how you feel my sister is the same" I started by talking about our similarity. I could see she was shocked that I had spoken and wondered if I was really talking with her.

" Yes it is me taking to you" I chuckled.

She finally turned around and I got a good look at her. What first attracted me was her big brown eyes. Then it when down to her beautiful plump lips, I admit I imagined kissing them.

"Oh I'm sorry, yes younger siblings can be a handful" She giggled. One word, Cute.

"Im sorry where are my manners, my name is Marco. And you are Bella,Si?" I extended my hand for her to shake. She hesitated at first as if she was shy but ended up doing it. My my, her hands were soft as a baby's bottom.

"Um, nice to meet you Marco. Yes but it's only a nickname, it's actually Isabella" she replied. I loved how she said my name. Sexy.

"Ah. Such a beautiful name for such a beautiful girl, Yes?" I talked with my accent sounding as thick as possible.

"Um...I...well." She stuttered. Obviously blushing from what I said.

"I'm sorry if I make you feel uncomfortable" I replied trying to sound nervous. She looked as if she felt bad for thinking I felt bad.

"No I'm sorry I ju-"

Suddenly she stopped, and I knew it was because either one of my men or my brother was standing behind me. I turned around to look and I see my brother looking at me as if he was going to murder me.

"Brother we have business to take care of" he said in a rude manner, but Bella didn't notice. Trying not to sound irritated I replied.

"I'll be right there Brother" I said. Then he walked back over to his care.

"Is that your brother?" She asked.

"Si, I'm sorry I must leave for business. I hope we meet again one day" I said. But what she didn't know Is that we would. She heard her little sister calling and asked me to wait for a moment, but Left when she walked over to her sister.

As I hopped in to the back of the car my brother started talking about how irresponsible I was. But the only think I kept thinking about was her.

Bella.

HEYYYY GUYS!
Did you like Marco's POV?
Hope you did :-)
Ps: Picture of Marco above :)

Love y'all/ Jazzy <3