The greek ball part 2

A/N Heres a picture of the suits Marco and Adam are wearing. The grey suit is Marco so he can match with Bella's silver dress and Adam is wearing the black suit but I don't know if he's matching with Jessica cause I hate the puta. Even if she is my character. xD 

*** 

BELLA POV

I look for the farthest room upstairs to get away from the crowd. I walk into one with a balcony and go out to it.  I look to see if no one is behind me and I let the tears finally stream down my eyes. Luckily I was wearing some waterproof eyeliner and mascara that Jacqueline gave me so my makeup wouldn't fuck up. Though I tried not to touch my eyes cause I still want that makeup on fleek. I still don't understand why Im upset at Marco? I mean we aren't exclusive but we are something. He took me to this ball as his date that should mean something, and the way he looked at me tonight made me feel so special and It's not like that happens often. He did the exact same thing the last time I was out with him. Shortly after he had kidnapped me he treated me to dinner. I remember he flirted with that damn waitress and now he did again with Jessica. Was he trying to give me a signal that he doesn't want me? 

What did I do wrong?

***

MARCO POV 

I fucked up again. Why do I do this? Now I can't find my gattina and its all my fault. 

''perché questa casa è così fottutamente grande!'' I shouted angrily not finding her.

''Hey hey, whats wrong Marco'' I look behind me and see Tim.

''Non riesco a trovarla!'' I shout once more. This is what happens when Im frustrated or angry I start speaking italian and I can't stop.

''Man you know I don't speak italian well'' Tim was my cousin yes, and he was italian yes, but he couldn't speak it for shit. I sigh heavily and try to calm myself. 

''I lost her'' 

''Who?'' He asks.

''Isabella'' Not realising I say her full name I look at him for help.

''What did you do?'' He gives me an irritated look. 

''Why do you assume I did something?''

''Because your an idiot'' He says simply. I would normally smack anyone for saying that to me but he is my cousin and I knew he was right. 

''I know'' He gives me a shocked look and puts a hand on my shoulder. 

''I think I saw her running in that room a few moments ago but I could see she needed space so I didn't run after her'' IS HE SERIOUS

''could you, NOT HAVE TOLD ME THAT THREE MINUTES AGO. FANCULO!'' I rush into the room he pointed at. 

''I said she probably needs space!'' He shouts after me but I don't care I need to see her. I run into the room and look around to see my sweet gattina no where. I was about to leave until I hear someone crying and look to my left and see two balcony doors closed. I slowly walk to the doors and open them carefully not to frighten whom ever it was. 

I see her. Her arms were on the ledge covering her head. She was crying, I made her cry and I knew it wasn't the first time. But this time was different, I care for her now and I shouldn't have hurt her now or before this. I slowly walk behind her but not to close, a few steps behind. 

''Gattina?'' 

***

BELLA POV

I put my arms on the ledge and slowly let the tears fall down my eyes and look up to the moon.