The truth or another lie?

BELLA POV

It had been a week since I found out the truth. Not going to lie I feel a bit more me. Im not afraid to talk or act a a certain way, basically not a prisoner. Not like I felt like a prisoner before but just more, free? But I wasn't talking to any of the guys. Specifically Marco, Jason, and Angelo. I found out the other day that Tim didn't know either about this, and to say he was pissed would be an understatement.

Flashback to a few days ago*

''THEY WHAT''

''Yeah tell me about it'' I had finally told Tim why I was here. And to my surprise he didn't have a damn clue either.

''Im his cousin and he told them over me!'' He was definitely pissed. ''Why couldn't they have just told you in the first place?''

''I have no idea. I asked the same thing. Apparently I wouldn't have understood or believed them. But I mean if they, specifically Marco told me why I should be here and what really happened to my father then yeah I probably would. But no they treated me like I was a child. How shitty is that?'' I was so glad he understood me. I was happy to have Tim at times like this. He wouldn't look at me like an innocent girl. He would listen and pay attention, I think it's because he knew how I felt since he was the youngest of the mafia guys.

''I get it. I think they should have too. That is probably why they didn't tell me cause they knew I would have felt that you had the right to know''

''Thank you!''

End of flashback*

Him and Rose were the only people I was speaking too. Oh and Sabrina, I wasn't speaking to Jacqueline either cause she also knew why I was here. I expected more especially from her. All those times I talked about Cristina or why nobody was telling me why I was really here, she never once thought 'hey why don't I let her know so she can feel a little more relieved about being KIDNAPPED'.

Yeah I was still angry. Not to mention they don't know where the hell my sister is. I barely got any sleep now knowing that all this time she has been held captive and I can't do anything about it.

''Why aren't you talking to my brother'' Rose woke me from my day dreaming. We were in the living room watching Powerpuff girls.

''Your brother did something not so nice to me. So Im giving him the silent treatment until I feel like I can talk to him without getting upset'' I spoke the truth but left out the more detailed part.

''The silent treatment?'' She asks. I look into her innocent eyes.

''Well sunshine it means that you ignore someone. You don't speak to them until the time is right. Being ignored is the best way to make someone feel bad for what they did'' I tell her truthfully.

''Thank you for telling the truth. Everyone always tell me lies or tells me Im to young to know'' She gives me one of her warm hugs and then continues to watch her show. I loved how similar she was to Violet. Always appreciating the little things.

''I wanna tell you something'' I bring her attention back to me. ''I had a sister just about your age. Well she would have been your age''

''What do you mean?''

''She died almost three years ago. She would have been 10 this march''

''Im sorry Bella'' I see a tear start to form and I give her a hug.

''Don't cry sunshine. Im telling you this cause I want you to know how happy I am to have met you. You are so alike her, and that makes me so happy cause it feels like I have my sweet sister back. She had her sassy side just like you'' She giggles in my arms still holding me tight. ''And she also had her sweet side like you. She was the sweetest and most kind person I knew. Thats why I called her querida which had many different meanings like darling,sweetheart,love. Thats why I feel so close to you and protective over you'' She lets go of me and puts her small hand on my cheek.