Why me?

Well this 'dinner' is going splendid.
It has been fifteen minutes and absolutely nobody has talked. Me stuck with three Italian mafia hotties. Well I'm not sure if they are in the mafia but it seems like it.

Jason I'm sure is a good guy at heart cause he doesn't seem to like the idea of me being kidnapped, Emmanuel is an absolute asshole. The other guy who was sitting next to Marco I have no absolutely no idea who he is, but he is hot like the rest of them.

And Marco well... I still find him hot as hell. It sucks having a sexy Italian kidnapper, makes it harder to hate him.

"I'm sorry I just have to ask, are you guys in the mafia?" I asked... I'm such an idiot.

"Well look who's the smart one figuring it all out" Emmanuel sarcastically replied.

"Cut it Emmanuel, you don't have to be a dick" Jason angrily said.

"Awww is Jason protecting his little girlfriend now?" He spoke in a baby tone'

"Shut up"

"Awww Jason is getting mad, that's cute" Emmanuel laughed. Jason got up and hit the table.

"You know what Emmanuel I'm really getting tired of your bull-"

"Stop it boys" Marco cut off Jason. Then he turned to me.

"To answer your question Gattina. Yes, yes we are" Marco said calmly.

***
I can't take this any longer. 10 more minutes of silence and eating, with my head down I finally spoke.

"Why am I here?" I asked.

None of them spoke or even bothered to look at me. So I decided to ask again but this time more roughly.

"I will ask again then, Why am I here?!" I asked once more. This time Emmanuel spoke.

"Oh little miss 'Bella' can become tough" Emmanuel teased.

"smettere di prendere in giro il mio gattino" Marco spoke firmly to Emmanuel. I don't know what he said but Emmanuel didn't seem to like it from the way he sneered me.

"To answer your question Gattina, you have no concern in why you have been taken" Marco said.

"I think I have every right to know why I have been kidnapped!" I exclaimed.

"You have no family, no friends. Why would you want to go back to your lonely world Gattina? He said emotionless. I admit that hurt, a lot. But he was right I have no one.

Why was I in a rush to go back?

"Your right. May I go back to the room I was sleeping in?" I asked with my head down.

"Jason, follow her back to the room. And stay outside" Marco said while finishing up his second plate of food.

"Yes sir"

Jason took me back to the room I was staying in, and stayed outside while I went in just like Marco told him to. When I got in the room I immediately took off the white dress I was handed tonight. I folded it neatly and put it in the laundry basket that was in the bathroom jointed to this room. After that I walked over to the vintage closet I mentioned that was in my room earlier. I picked the back leggings and black sweatshirt that was in the middle of the closet. Notice I love wearing black.

***

After I had put on the clothes I found, I went and sat down on the bed thinking about why they want me here. I'm not special, not unique so why kidnap me? It just doesn't make sense.

A few moments later I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in" I said lazily. The door opened but I didn't want to look at who it was.

"Are you mad at me Gattina?"

Well now I know it's Mr Cocky.

"What do you want"

He didn't say anything so I decided to take a look at him but probably not the best idea, because for some reason the first thing I saw was his jawline. Damn that thing could cut through paper.

"Gattina speak to m-"

"Stop calling me that" I cut him off. Marco came and sat next to me. He held my chin and turned it to face him.

"Gattina. First of all nobody dares cutting off again, Marco Belmonte and you shouldn't start, Ok?" He smiled, but that scared me. I just nodded in response as he let go of my chin.

"And second of all, I'll call you whatever I want" He said while raising an eyebrow.

I was quiet I didn't know what to say. Truth be told I don't know why I didn't like him calling me "Gattina" I didn't even know what it meant. Maybe it was because I was scared of telling him off or maybe I found it sexy. I was confused.

I scooted away from him and looked down at the floor.

"Maybe you should leave"

"You do remember this is my home right?" He spoke confidently.

"I'm tired" I lied. Well half lied.

"Oh I'm sorry Gattina I will leave you to your slumber" He sarcastically said as he slowly left the room.

***

It took me about 48 minutes to fall asleep but the question that kept rolling in the back of my mind was...

Who is Marco Belmonte?

----

Hello lovlies

Thank you for reading this chapter of HMK and I hope you stay for more <3

Don't forget to vote and comment xD

LoVe JaZzY <3