His Gift

Isabella up above XD 

***

''Jason''

''Yes Boss?'' Jason replied looking as scared as I was.

''Out, now'' As for Marco he had no emotion but just stared hard into my eyes. 

''But Sir sh--'' 

''I said OUT'' Marco shouts at Jason making him jump and leaving but before he closes the door he looks at me apologetically. 

''Marco, Im sorry I ju-'' 

''Be quiet'' He cuts me off and I have a feeling that I might get killed. 

I stay quiet just looking at Marco who is completely emotionless. He walks over to the vintage closet and puts all the clothes that are inside into a suitcase next to him. 

''What are you doing?'' He replies by putting his hand up basically telling me to keep my mouth shut and continues to pack the clothes. When he is finished he looks at me and points at me and gestures to follow him, I get up and do as he says. He opens the door and we walk down the hall to two other rooms. He looks at me and smiles, the first emotion he has shown since he walked in on me crying. He opens the door to the right and lets me in. It was a beautiful elegant bedroom. The walls were white but decorated with flower paintings and a mirror right next to the bed and a bedside drawer. The bed was absolutely beautiful, it was white as the walls but with purple bedsheets and some pillows to match. The curtains were once again purple and white which were a beautiful combination. There was a chair right next to the windows and in front of the bed was a Tv and a few drawers under it. Best of all there was a chandelier gliding above the bed which is definitely dangerous but looked beautifully placed. This was my dream bedroom. 

But suddenly it hit me, why was he showing me this

But suddenly it hit me, why was he showing me this. But as if he already knew what I was thinking he answered my question.

''This is for you, I realize I was harsh on you but thats what I do. But I wanted to make it up to you. One more thing, look in the bedside drawer'' He made me intrigued so I walked over and looked inside. And there were a bunch of books, mostly romance which were my favorite and some that I had never read before but heard of. I was smiling hard but then wondered why he was doing this? I don't get it. 

''Im confused'' 

''I know, listen you are mine and stuck here for the time being but I still want you to feel comfortable'' He gives me a genuine smile and I know he is keeping me against my will but I suddenly had the same feeling I had when I first met him at the park the day Violet died. That same 'butterflies in my stomach' feeling. 

''I take it you like it?'' He looks at me for an answer. 

''Yes, thank you'' I smile at him and I know its wrong but it was so sweet that he did this for me.