Alive or dead?

N/A Incase you forgot how sexy Jason is (Alex Pettyfer) Your welcome. 

NARRATOR POV

''Meu adorável anjo, whats wrong?'' Bellas father asked in a worried tone

''I hit my head on the table and it hurts'' Bella cried while holding her right hand up to her head. Her father pulls her in close for comfort and worry for his daughter. He goes to the table while holding his 10 year old daughter and hits the table with his hand twice. 

''Bad table, don't you dare hurt my angel ever again'' He said in an angry tone. Bella gives him a hug and kiss on the cheek.

''Obrigado pai'' He gives her a kiss on her forehead then puts her down. Go find your sister we're going to get some gelado'' He smiles to her as she forms a big smile on her face.

''Cristina nós faremos gelado!'' Bella shouts to her sister in excitement.  Her father laughs at his angel. 

''Gustavo why does Bella sound so happy'' His wife comes in with some laundry in hand. 

''Gelado'' He simply says knowing his wife will understand. She laughs as she puts the laundry basket down on the couch. ''That laugh will forever be beautiful to me my amazing Beatrice'' He smiles at his stunning wife. She comes closer to him and gives him a kiss on the lips a simple one yet still filled with love. Meanwhile Bella was hiding behind the wall listening in to her parents conversation and smiling to herself. The ten year old only thinking of one thing.  

''I want that type of love'' 

***

BELLA POV

I was as stiff as a wall. I could barely move an inch. How could I? I just found out that my father was still alive. I didn't know wether to feel angry, happy, disappointed or betrayed? Scratch that, I felt all of those things at once. I fall down on my knees and feel a tear fall down my cheek. I was so confused. How could he be alive? He died in a car accident when I was twelve. 

''Gattina answer me please'' I hear Marco's voice calling for me but I could barely hear it with all the thoughts going on in my head. I get up and start to walk away.

''Did I do something wrong?'' Rose asked Marco and I hear him try to comfort her. I walk over to the front door and go outside into the garden. I know it might not be the safest thing to do out in the dark when there is a house full of mafia guys. And where if something happened nobody would hear me with all the music going on inside. But I needed to be somewhere quiet. 

I find a bench near some roses to sit on. I look up at the moon and see bright stars surrounding the sky. I breathe in and out deeply and let the fresh cool air sink in. I hear footsteps from behind and get up fast. Out of the shadows comes Marco. 

''I didn't mean to scare you gattina'' He says and I look at his eyes. They looked different in this light. Sweet and caring, not the usual rough and dangerously sexy. I liked it. I sat back down as he did next to me. 

''Im sorry, I didn't mean to walk out and make Rose feel bad. It was just too much to handle'' 

''Don't worry she's a tough cookie. She is fine. But are you okay? I mean we don't know if this is really your father'' He says and I realise he could be right. 

''But why would someone lie about that? Im nobody, it's not like Im prize to be won. I have had a normal middle class family my whole life. Im not rich and we both know nobody is going to pay a ransom for me. I mean you kidnapped me months ago for some unknown reason but if it was to get money then you guys failed.'' I didn't even realise what I just said until I saw the look on his face. But it's not like I was lying. He did kidnap me, and I still didn't know the reason. So obviously the first thing that came in mind was that he wanted money. Bu after being with him it looks like he had more than enough.