Date... I think?

A/N - Picture of Tim above XD

***

''12:30?'' Woah I slept long, how come nobody woke me up? Jacqueline or Jason usually wakes me up before 10 to get breakfast if I don't wake up myself. I was about to get out of bed until I saw a note next to my clock.

Good morning Gattina

I told everybody not to wake you up so you could rest week for today, I know you needed it after last night ;)

Im taking you out tonight  for dinner, I figure that I owe you one. You know for the whole kidnapping thing. Elegant will do Gattina. Ill pick you up at 8 outside the house.

See you soon,

Marco

Wait, am I going on a date with Marco?

Later on that day....

It has been 3 and a half hours since I read the note Marco left me and I have been freaking out since, I wanted to talk to Jacqueline about it but I didn't want her to get the wrong idea. Was this a date or is he just taking me for dinner? But who takes someone for dinner at an elegant place and its not a date, that doesn't often happen. I was searching through the closet of clothes I had and couldn't find anything really elegant except for the dress I wore when I met Sabrina and Jacqueline, and I couldn't wear that again. I looked at the clock and saw that I had 4 more hours left until our 'dinner'. I decided to go downstairs and eat since I hadn't eaten breakfast yet. I changed into a pair of grey denim jeans and a black T shirt that said 'black is my favorite color' which was true. I walked downstairs and saw Tim in the living room talking on the phone looking annoyed with whomever he was talking to. I was going to say hi but I didn't want to disturb him so I walked into the kitchen. I decided to make omelet with some vegetables in the mix. The maid Marcy came in and asked if she should do it and I told her it was fine. I grabbed some paprika, spinach, eggs and an onion from the fridge. I started to chop up the vegetables and onions and then put it in the frying pan with some oil in it. I waited for it to start heating up so I could then add the eggs. I heard footsteps coming and looked back to see Tim coming my way.

''Hey Bella'' He smiled at me still looking stressed.

''Hey Tim, why so stressed?'' I asked.

''This guy we are trying to make a deal with is getting on my damn nerves.'' He stopped himself from saying anymore information.

''Damn, Im sorry'' I smiled sincerely and he just nodded with a smile. He sat himself on the island stool and started typing on his laptop, I put the eggs and a bit of milk in a bowl and mixed it together adding a bit of salt and pepper for taste. I put everything in the same pan that the vegetables were in, I let it sit for a bit while I grabbed some Orange juice in the fridge and put it in two cups. I put more eggs in so I can give some to Tim since he looked a bit tense. When the eggs were done I put it one two plates and put them on the island, then put the two cups of OJ next to them. Tim looked up at me in confusion.

''For you, I can see your a bit tense'' I smiled.

''Your to sweet Bells'' He chuckled and rigged into his food, as I did the same.

''How have you been Bells, you know the whole staying here situation'' Tim asked.

''Well considered Im kidnapped its honestly not that bad, I honestly thought you guys were gonna put me in cell and feed me cat food or something'' I giggled, I can't believe I was sitting here acting normal. I mean its true I honestly didn't mind being here. I was always alone before and now even if Im with my kidnappers I don't feel as lonely.