Forgivness

Bella POV

I hear someone knock my door and I know exactly who it is. I can't even get 5 minutes of alone time in this house. 

''Im fine Marco Im not some fragile dog'' I told him through the door. I sigh and sit next to the door. I hear him do the same.

''Im sorry. I know I can't act like everything's fine when it's not. I know it will take you time to trust me and I understand. But believe me when I say I won't ever stop looking for your sister. I have people looking at every possible place 24/7. I won't let you down. I understand if you don't feel like coming with us. Just in case you change your mind we're leaving in an hour'' He sighs heavily, I hear him getting up and leaving. I knew he meant every word, and weirdly I still trusted him even after the lying. He did it to protect me, I just don't want to forget about Cristina. I just hoped that wherever she was or whoever had her wasn't torturing her. 

***

Marco POV

I knew she needed space so I decided to let her be for a while, I still was hoping that she would change her mind and comes with us. She needed to feel more free, I haven't helped in that department. I was happy to not be hiding any of it in anymore though I was afraid that this was what was going to make her keep her distance from me. I wouldn't be able to handle it, every time I saw her my heart would beat faster. It didn't matter if she was in the sexiest dress or in the simplest pyjamas. She could light up the room with just her smile. She never notices but anytime she steps into a room everyones heads turn to her, she had this aura that drew people to her and she didn't even realise it. I wish she saw what I saw. A goddess in disguise, and with the beauty of a queen. I couldn't help but smile to myself just thinking about her. Then I remembered the expression on her face when I finally told her the truth, my heart broke. The look of disappointment, anger and sadness all in one. I don't know how she was able to forgive me, but I know she would never forget it. I don't blame her. I just know I never wanted my actions to ever cause that expression on her face again. 

About an hour and fifteen minutes later we were all downstairs by the door, I wanted to wait longer but we already did wait fifteen minutes extra and she still hadn't come. I guess she needed more time alone. I had forgotten my phone if the office so I told everyone to go to their separate cars. Rose and I would be in one and Jason, Angelo and Tim in another. 

''Tim get Rose into the car safely before getting in yours'' He nods and picks Rose up.

''Come on Ro lets get you in the car'' She giggles as Tim tickles her, they all leave the house into their cars. I walk into my office and find my phone. I walk out into the living room and stop when I see her. 

A/N No this isn't who is playing Bella but I wanted to show a similar look of what she is wearing and how to imagine her full look. 

She was dressed in a simple but stunning yellow dress that hugged her waist and matched her caramel skin tone perfectly. Paired with red heels that heightened her and showed off her stunning thick legs. She only had bright red lipstick on and something shining off her cheekbones that made her glow. Her natural curls were flowing down to her shoulders. She didn't realise I was in the room as she was facing down fixing herself. She looks up and sees me. She gives me her shy smile and I smile back. I didn't like to smile, I always had my fathers words in my head 'Don't smile it makes you look weak'. But when I was around her every bad thought or memory of my father was locked in the back of my head. I walked up to her and looked at her once more from bottom to top. 

''I thought that you guys might have left, Im sorry I took so long'' She started fiddling with her hands and I knew she felt nervous but I didn't know why. I took her hands in mine and looked into her eyes.

''Why are you nervous?'' I ask her and she sighs.

''You didn't tell me if this place was fancy or not so I couldn't decide how to dress. I chose a simple dress but elegant heels so I could balance them out but now Im afraid I chose the wrong thing'' I loved how she worried about little things. It was so adorable, even now when she knows the truth she's still as shy as before.

''You look stunning'' I simply said and I knew she believed me as her smile grew.

''You really need to tell me who chose all the clothes I have in my wardrobe. I know it was non of you boys in this household'' I get lost in her laugh, it was the most beautiful thing I could ever dream of hearing.

''I bought a collection from this fancy designer Tim told me about. I don't know how he knows this person but he does. Before I told him you were coming he went and bought all of it and a few other collections and we switch your wardrobe every now and then''

''That must have cost alot'' I see her eyes drift away from mine, I knew she felt bad. One of the things I adored about her, she wasn't materialistic. She cared about the more important things in life. 

''Dont. I know what your thinking. I have plenty of money to last me a lifetime. You needed clothes and I had the money. I wanted you to feel at home'' I told her and she looks back at me and sighs and shakes her head.

''Your so extra Marco'' She laughs. There it was again. 

''We should go, they are probably waiting for us.'' I smile at her and our hands are still intertwined. We walk out the house and into the car where Rose was waiting. 

''Bella you came!'' Rose practically jumps out her seat when she sees her. She smiles and hugs Rose. I was more than happy when I saw them bonding the first time they had met. I never had the time to be with Rose before, the mafia world is a busy one. I had to deal with business all the time and when I did have time something would come up. I hated leaving her with the maid most of the time but I had no other choice. But once my gattina arrived they bonded. She was like the sister Rose never had, she cared about her more than my mother or father ever did. That was the first moment when I knew I was falling for her. She cared so much for people, she was the most kindest person I had ever met. Even when she was supposed to hate me she knew when I was stressed or upset and she tried to help me. How could someone impact me so much?

''Are you alright?'' I look at my kitten and she looks at me with concern in her eyes and I smile at her.

''Im just happy your here'' 

***

Hi lovlies! How are you guys doing? :) 

Im really happy with this story so far and Im enjoying writing it more and more! I hope you guys feel the same way and you hopefully think it's going well!

I started a new story that I'd love for you guys to checkout 'Falling for my father's best friend'. You will have to be patient with me with that one though. Between this one and the other two It will be hard uploading weekly but lately Iv been having a lot of ideas and I think it will be ok for now. If you like forbidden romance and interracial love then hopefully you'll like it. But don't worry about this story, it's my baby and Im never letting go! Well until its finish but thats far from now hahah! 

Enough babbling, anywhore. Don't forget to vote and comment so I know that you want more! 

Have a beautiful day and see you in the next one lovlies! xD

LoVe JaZzY <3