His special gift

A/N DOUBLE UPLOAD. Do you forgive me now for being so late? hehehehe :') 

Note Marco looking like a sexy mf as always

The next few days flew like a blur. I was mostly getting used to the fact that I now live in a mansion. Also settling in was rough since it was packed in the house more than in the other one. Jacqueline and Sabrina left to their new home which Marco got for them. She was happy to finally have her own home but sad to leave us. But luckily she only lives two houses away ... I mean two mansions away. Its a pretty secretive area we live in. Its us, another house next us which some greek people live in, Marco didn't tell me much about them. And Jacqueline and Sabrina. I feel like this is some secluded place for mafia men. 

Marco and I were on speaking terms again. I let go of the incident of the blonde and him that day in his office. After hearing what he dealt with I thought that it was stupid to be mad at him. Though he doesn't mention about our little 'breakthrough'. Im guessing he's embarrassed. On a good note I am even closer with Rose than we were before . She moved to a room next to mine since she told me she didn't wanna be far from me. That sweet girl. 

''Bella'' Rose popped into my room. I look at her and smile. 

''Yes sunshine?'' She giggled at my nickname for her. 

''Dinners ready'' I got up and walked with her downstairs into the living room hand in hand. There were most of Marco's 'men' in there talking very loudly and looking a bit angrier than usual. Since we moved here they are here everyday which they didn't always used to be. We then walked into the dining room where Marco, Jason and Tim were seated as usual. I did find it odd though how I hadn't seen Angelo in a while which made me sad since I started to really enjoy his company. Rose and I sat down near Marco and started to dig in to our meal. 

''Marco could I ask you something?'' I decided to speak up. He nodded for me to continue. ''Where is Angelo?'' I asked. 

''His mother died a while back and he left to see her in Italy. He is staying with his family for another week and then he will be back.'' He sighed. ''She was a nice lady, its a shame'' He spoke again. I gasped, poor Angelo and I can't believe nobody told me. 

About 15 minutes later we were all done, Rose and I moved into the tv room and watched some cartoons.

 So many rooms in this house I swear. 

''Bella I need to speak with you'' Marco called. 

''Ill be back'' I told Rose as she nodded in response.  I walked over to Marco and saw him a bit nervous which was unusual. 

''Whats wrong?'' I asked. 

''Follow me'' He noticed that I caught on that he was somewhat nervous so he pushed back  and got back to his usual stale self. I followed him up into my room and I was suddenly nervous. 

''What are we doing in my room?''

''There is something in the closet for you'' I looked at him confused and he just pointed at the closet for me to look. I walked over to my closet and opened it. I was in absolute shocked, in the verge of tears. 

''How did you fi-?'' 

''I had one of my boys buy it from the woman who you sold it too'' He spoke. 

It was my guitar. I played it since I was 10, It was a gift from my dad two years before he died. We used to be so close and he was a great guitar player and I learned from him. It meant so much to me. It wasn't just a memory of him but also of Violet. I used to play a special song to her to make her sleep. She loved it. The look in her eyes made my day. Being able to play for her made me love the guitar even more. Especially after my mom had gone to rehab I used to play her to sleep, it was the only way she wouldn't cry about mom being gone.