Meeting the new ones

The next day I woke up to find a pair of clothing on my bedside table neatly placed. Im guessing one of the maids picked my outfit so I would look 'good enough' for the mother and daughter that are coming today. I feel so bad for them being taken away. I mean at least Marco and his men didn't shoot anyone I loved cause they were already gone but they had a family, I mean the little girl just lost her father and the mother her own husband. I wonder if I still had my family would Marco also have shot them? I don't even know why I'm thinking about that but something weird is telling me that he wouldn't. God I'm fucked up. I finally got up and walked into the bathroom to take a shower,afterwards I changed into the clothes Im guessing I'm supposed to wear. It was a sophisticated white midi dress, paired with a silver diamond neckless. Simple yet pretty fancy. I found black plain medium high, high heels in the closet. I wondered why i had to dress fancy for the people he had kidnapped I'm sure they wouldn't care and would just want the hell of here. 

After I had put on my clothes I waited in my bedroom until someone called me, hopefully Jason

After I had put on my clothes I waited in my bedroom until someone called me, hopefully Jason. I honestly didn't want to walk out alone and see a bunch of people waiting downstairs or see Marco, so I thought at some point Jason or somebody would come for me. I waited about an hour until there was a knock on my door. Please don't let it be Marco.

''Bella, can I come in?' Oh its Jason.

 ''Yes'' I whisper yelled. Jason came in with a navy blue Armani suit  paired with a polka dotted white tie and brown shoes. He looked handsome, not as handsome as Marco .... Shut up.

''Oh your ready?'' He asked surprised. 

''Um yeah, I just changed'' I lied. He gave me a smug look.

''I heard your shower about and hour and a half ago'' Shit. I just nervously laughed. 

''Its okay, you were hoping for me to get you right?'' He chuckled, damn this guys is smart. 

''Maybe?''  He just chuckled and held out his hand for me to hold with my own. I smiled and got up with my hand in his. I was really glad to have Jason as my well lets say friend here. He was really kind to me and gentle. Unlike Marco. But Marco is still hotter, If my head could shut up this would be easier.  We walked out of the room and then downstairs, nobody was there but I could hear laughter coming from outside, I'm guessing from the garden. I stopped Jason as we were about to walk outside. 

''Before we go I have two questions'' Jason nods for me to continue. ''One, where is everyone? Two, who's outside?, and three why am I supposed to be looking fancy today?'' I waited for him to answer which took him a few seconds. 

''Well first of all that was three questions'' He chuckled and I just rolled my eyes. ''Well Marco let everyone have the day off so he could have the house empty besides me and tim, and the people outside are Marco, rose, and the mother and daughter Marco told you about a few days ago. And well I'm not really sure how to answer the last one''. I just nodded in response, he lead me outside and I saw everyone Jason was talking about sitting on a white table with a large umbrella above. Rosie notised me walking out and ran over to me.