A beacon of hope

A/N Can we appreciate how beautiful Alexandra Shipp is? (AKA Bella) And the song I put is by Ansel Elgort AKA Tim Conti (this story). I love this song and It just reminds me of Marco and his feelings for Bella. 

Enjoy xoxo 

***

The next few weeks went by like a blur. I have either been having mini italian lessons with Tim or looking for Cristina with the guys and Marco, but so far we have gotten no where. I was starting to think something might have happened to her and I was afraid we would never find her. But seeing everyone working so hard to find anything that would help us finds her was giving me hope. Not to mention Marco was letting me come with him anytime we had some type of clue of where she could be. A few days ago we had gotten an anonymous tip saying that they had seen a few men and a girl at an abandoned building outside town, they also mentioned that the girl seemed very uncomfortable. They had sneaked a few pictures and once I saw them I could tell it was Cristina. But once we got there we couldn't find anything that could give us a clue telling where she could be and since the building was abondoned there weren't any camera's to see any type of footage. We still didn't understand what they were doing there but we still kept looking. 

It's friday and Im supposed to go with Marco to another place where Cristina had been spotted. I woke up and did my morning routine. Once I got out the shower I changed into a pair of cute grey denim shorts and a simple white tank top that showed off my breasts, I didn't mind it since I knew it would mean Marco paying more attention to me. And I definitely loved teasing him since we have grown closer these past few weeks. I find my black leather jacket and put it on and then lastly I let my hair down and put on my sunglasses since it was pretty sunny today.

''Bella!'' I hear Rose calling from outside my door. 

Rose enters in the room wearing a long flowy purple dress that had a purple 'belt' like flower on her waist

Rose enters in the room wearing a long flowy purple dress that had a purple 'belt' like flower on her waist. She had her hair up in a bun with a headband filled with white flowers. She pairs the dress with a pair of pink pearled open toe shoes with a little heal in the back. 

''Well hello your highness'' I bow down and she starts to giggle. 

''Hello to you too Queen Isabella'' She bows as well. 

''Im afraid to say im not in my normal queen clothing your highness'' I gesture to what I was wearing. Rose giggles and gives me a hug. 

''You always look beautiful'' She says, I bend down and kiss her forehead. 

''So where are you off to little princess?'' I ask her as we walk outside my room. 

''Im going with Sabrina and Ms. Jacqueline to a princess tea party where we all get to dress up!'' She exclaims obviously excited. 

''That sounds like fun'' I smile. I had completely forgotten to talk to Jacqueline about the whole 'I forgive you for not telling me the truth'. I suddenly feel bad, I had forgiven everyone weeks ago but completely forgotten about her.