Her loss and his memories

A/N: Ansel Elgort is so damn hot but goofy at the same time I think thats why I chose him to be Tim since he is a pretty goofy and silly character but pretty darn cute at the same time  Lol

***

Wait... What?

Did he just say he saw me?

Creep much?

Ugh, shut up. 

''Gattina?'' I removed my thoughts and looked at Marco in shock.

''What do you mean you saw me?'' I asked. 

''I was in California for business a while after I had first met you''

*Flashback five months after they met*

MARCO POV

''Remind them what happens when you disobey me'' I told Jason as he was torturing one of my now old workers who had been spying on me and reporting the Russian mafia for months. 

''Don't you think its enough?'' I gave Jason a stern look to not disobey my authority. He nodded and continues. I walk out of the room ignoring the screams of pain. 

''Please Marco! I will tell you all the Russians secret!'' 

''I dont trust snitches'' With that I walk out the door into my car. 

''Go to the nearest park. I need some peace.'' I told my driver feeling fed up. This was my second spy this month. I have lost to many workers before. I can only trust Angelo, Jason and Tim. Emmanuel I am still hesitant with. The driver parks and I leave the car. 

''No need to follow me. Its a park. No one will believe a Mafia God like me would be here.'' I tell the driver as he gets back in the car.  I walk on to the grass and sit on my usual bench. I might be hoping for my Gattina to be here. I called her that ever since I saw her four months ago. I remember how shy yet calm she was. Shy like a kitten, hence Gattina. Her smile was like nothing i had seen before. 

Stop speaking like this. You don't fall for the week.

I hear something my father would say at a time like this and stop myself from having those thoughts again. Twenty minutes had past and I was just about to leave as I hear sobbing coming from behind the trees and I stop and walk to my car and get in to see better. 

Its her. 

Gattina. Crying her sweet eyes out. Pain and grief written all over her face. I see her pick up a guitar and pull herself together from crying and start to play a sweet melody. The words were in her mother tongue mixed with english. She sang and played as if it was only her. But it wasn't only her. I could see it was for someone. Someone she cared for. She stops and takes a teddy bear and letter out from her coat and places it under the tree. She starts to walk away but stops and goes back to the bear and hugs it as if she didn't want to let go. A few moments later she puts it down and walks aways without looking back. She passes my car and I see her wiping away her tears. When I see that she leaves I get out and walk to the tree where the teddy and letter lay. I bend down and look at the bear remembering a little girl with my Gattina that day and realise that this was her bear. I called my assistant and asked about what happened to this little girl and she told me she had died that day. The day I met her. I held in my emotions and took the bear and letter. I never read it for it was not mine to read. I took it and left. Knowing one day she would need it back. 

*End of flashback*

BELLA POV

'Yo-you have Carmen?'' I realise he was talking about her bear, Violets bear Carmen.