A plan

''I said no and that's final'' He says and then continues to look at the print. At that moment I feel like Im about loose my shit. That was the moment my latina side decides to come out. I stand up and slam my hand on the table.

''No! That's MY sister we're talking about. I am not about to wait here for you hoping you will bring her back. I will not let her go another damn day with a bunch of fucking men all alone and then get taken by you all and think she is being kidnapped again. I am going to be there to make sure WE are saving her. That the people I can now truly call my family are coming to help and save her''. I make sure to look at all of them when I say that they were now my family. I could tell they were happy about it cause it brought a small smile to their faces, except for Marco who looked like he was deep in thought, I walk over to him and look him straight in the eye while putting his hand in mine. ''I am so grateful that you spared me from being kidnapped from my father but my sister is sitting in that house trapped with all those horrible men and if we are saving her I need to be one of the first faces she see's. She won't be afraid and will make this a whole lot easier. He takes a moment to think and I knew he was scared of me getting hurt.

''Tell me this, If this was about Rose wouldn't you want to do the same thing?''

''She's fucking right. If you don't let her come then Im going to sneak her in myself'' Tim says from behind and a chuckle escapes from all our mouthes but Marco is still sitting down looking at me and thinking.

''Your right Im sorry. You ready to go get your sister?'' Marco asks looking at me with a smile and I get up and look at all of them.

''Ready'' 

***

This was it. In about half an hour I would finally see my sister after being apart for over two years. I was nervous but excited. Excited to see my sister again and nervous because I would finally have to face my apparently shitty father.  couldn't help but think that he was not only the reason behind her kidnapping but as well as to tear us apart when we only had each other left.

''Are you okay gattina?'' Marco takes my hand and looks at me. 

''I can't believe my father, the man I wasted years of my life grieving over is the person who decided to tear me and Cristy apart especially after what happened to Violet. I feel so angry, hurt, sad and most of all disappointed. Eu só quero machucá-lo como ele machucou minha irmã, fazêr-lo sentir a dor que senti quando tirou Cristy de mim'' I say the last part in Portuguese with so much anger in my voice. Marco looks down for a moment then back up again. 

''I know, I will make sure he suffers more than any other man has before. He will know what it feels like to lose everything he loves and feel the pain of a thousand suns. Questo vi prometto'' He looks at me with so much promise in his eyes and I knew he wasn't lying. 

''Thank you'' I say, then I look back out the window awaiting for what was about to happen

***

About half an hour later we arrive and park one block away from an old run down house, the last thing you would think is that an entire mafia was living in there, but I guess that was the point. As Marco goes through the plan once more with all of us I notice a man leaving the back of the building and immediately mention it to Marco. He looks at the man and gets out of the car. 

''What the heck is he doing!'' I freak the hell out but Tim points out the window with a smile and I see Marco walking back with the same man. He opens the door and brings me and Jason out.

''This is the man on the inside, he's going to help us get in. Actually help Jason get in while you and I sneak in the back without being noticed. None of them will notice Jason since he's the least to be seen with me. '' Marco says to me.