2

I woke up to the smell of delicious cinnamon rolls.

It's a Crest tradition to have cinnamon rolls on the first day of school. And I love it!

I wanted to eat them while they are hot and gooey so I jumped into the shower and quickly got dressed.

(Her outfit⬆)

I did very light make up and pulled my hair into a messy bun on the side of my head. I overall looked cute and comfy!

When I got downstairs Mom was pouring a cup of milk.

"Morning mom!" I called walking into the kitchen.

"Well someone looks happy for her first day of senior year." She said while handing me my cup.

I shook my head. "I'm excited for those rolls women! Now lay em' on me."

She laughed. "They are in your book bag with your lunch, I want you to get to school early so you can walk around and find some classes."

"That's a good idea mom, thanks."

She smiled and gave me a kiss in my cheek.

"Okay, now go, can't wait to hear all about it when you get back." She giving me my book bag and shooing me out the door.

I hopped in to Fill and pulled out of my long drive way. Dill is my 2004 red Jeep liberty.

I received Dill as my congratulations gift when I passed my permit test and road test with a 95%.

I just installed a new GPS to help find my way around Sunnyhills.

I arrived to the Highschool within 20 minutes. I parked in the front, there were a few cars here, which I am assuming are teachers.

As soon as you walk into the school, the main office is on the right.

When I walked in, I saw a friendly face.

"Well Good Morning there sweet heart! You ready for the day?" The woman at the desk said to me. I looked down at her name tag which read, Mrs. Jackson.

"Sorta...I'm actually a new student and was wondering if I could have my schedule and a map of the school?"

"Oh sure of course, whats your name?"

"Luciana Crest."

"What a pretty name, and what grade? 10th?"

"Uh no, I'm a senior." I said turning red.

"Really? I'm sorry. It's just that your so small, didn't expect for you to be older." She said typing into the computer.

"Yeah, I'm technically supposed to be a junior but I've been in advanced classes so I pushed up a grade." I explained to her.

"Ah, that makes more sense," she said nodding, "well here is your schedule and map of the school. I hope you have a first great day dear."

"Thank you." I replied then turned out of the office. I saw a bench next to the door and sat down.

I took a highliter out of my bag and outlined routes from my classes. Surprisingly my classes were all in one hallway, so I wouldn't have to go far except for gym and lunch.

I began to go through the routes I made, and after I got down everything I went to my locker.

I only had 4 minutes before all the other students. I started to tape up some picture for decorations.

A few pictures were of Dana and I. One was of me and mom at Beach when I was in 9th grade and lastly u put a picture of me and Dad.

Suddenly a bell rang and them kids started to fill the hallways, opening their lockers, and reuniting with their friends.

As I looked around you could totally see the cliques. Everyone was standing in groups, as I was standing there I wondered what group I would fit in with. The popular, the really smart kids, or would I be a loner?

After thinking for a while another bell rang, meaning time for our first block class.

I took my schedule out of by bag and looked to see what I had first.

AP Biochemistry.

Well here goes nothing.

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

Overall the day was calm. All we had to do was go over syllabuses and talk about what we did over the summer.

Most of my teachers made me introduce myself to the class, and explained why I moved here. I didn't want to come straight out and say my father died so I said my mom and I were looking for a new place to call home.

When I walked into my AP Literature class, a girl asked if I was in the wrong class because it was a 12th grade class.

When I told her I was in her grade she didn't believe, so I had to tell them I was moved up a grade because I was more advanced.

Now everyone's going to think I'm some freakishly smart girl. Great.

Well it was towards the end of the day and I had lunch now. At Sunnyhills there are 7 blocks, and all seniors have the 6th block lunches. Which is going to suck later on because I get really hungry, but not today because I had those cinnamon rolls. :)

I walked to the cafeteria, to see a fully packed room. There were so many kids in this room and they were all in my grade, there were at least 300 kids in here.

Every table was filled and there were no empty spots. I started to gaze around the room when my eyes landed on a table in the back corner near a window.

I made my way through the cafeteria and sat down. While I was pulling out my lunch I saw blue object cross my view.

I looked up to see a tall blonde girl walking around my table to sit across from me.

"Hey, is okay if I sit with you?" She asked.

I smiled. "Yeah, sure. My name's Lucy."

"Hi Lucy, can I call you Luce? I hope this okay, it seems more fun, not saying your name is boring or what ever." She said pulling out banana and a blender bottle.

"Yeah, that's fine alot of people call me Luce."

"Okay, good and my name is Kendra."

I went to replied but I was interrupted when someone yelled.

"Yo, Barbie, can I be your Ken?"

I turned to the table behind me to see a bunch of guys looking at Kendra.

Then they started to sing. "I'm a Barbie girl, in a barbie woorlddd."

"Stop calling me that." Kendra growled.

"Awh but that's a beautiful name, babe." One of the guys winked.

I turned back to Kendra with a small smile. She just rolled her eyes.

"Why do they keep calling you barbie?" I asked. I think I knew because of the blonde hair and blue eyes, but just wanted to make conversation.

"It's a long story." She said look at me.

"We have an hour lunch, is that plenty of time to tell me?" I asked smiling.

Kendra closed her eyes and put her head back.

"Well...."