6

"Desire? What does Karlie Ann mean by desire?" Asked a confused Kendra.

We were currently making oh way to the school parking lot after our run in with Karlie Ann.

"I don't know, but he was looking at you like you were a snack." I said pulling my keys from bag.

As we made it to the parking lot I saw a group of kids standing in front of my car.

"What's going on?" I asked.

Then a dark haired kid replied, "Someone parked in Loren's spot, shes waiting for them to come out."

I then stepped to through the crowd to see that Loren girl leaning on my car.

"Is this our car?" She asked.

"Um yes." I said sheeply.

"I thought it would be a new kids car, anyways since your new and obviously don't know the rules, ill let you slide,  but don't park in my spot again." She said with a wink.

"Ciao!" She said turning towards a black Benz.

"I thought she would have laid it on her." Whispered a kid.

"I don't see your name on it." I said stupidly.

Why would you keep it going Lucy? I'm mentally slapping myself.

I received some oohs from the crowd.

Loren then turned around and walked up to me.

"Listen here you freak, I've been parking here since 9th grade, I get what I want, what I say goes, so if I were I would watch what you say, I could ruin your little senior year in an instant, is that clear?" She said icly.

I wen to reply, when Kendra spoke up.

"Leave her alone Loren, she's new and didn't mean any trouble."

Loren then laughed, no cackled. I swear she sounds like the wicked witch of the west.

"Your friends with her? Figures losers tend to stick together huh?"

Kendra j us t Sen her a glare.

Then a few security guards came clearing up the crowd.

Before getting into her car, Loren mouthed to,
'Watch yourself', then winked and drove off.

I then sighed, and looked over to Kendra.

"Thanks for sticking  up for me."

"I try my best." She said nudging my shoulder.

"Hey, want to come to my house to hang out? We could order some pizza." She asked hopefully.

"That would be great. Let me text my mom and I'll follow you."

"Okay, let's go."

I pulled out my phone and texed my mom.

Me: hey mom, going to Kendras to hang out, ill call you on my way home.

With in 30 seconds I got a reply.

Mom: okay, I'm going out for dinner with some of nurses at work, won't be home until 12

Me:alright have fun xoxo

Mom: ditto  xo
◽◽◽◽◽◽

10 minutes later I'm pulling into an elegant white mansion which belongs Kendra.

There was a square  loop in front of the house, so I parked Dill there.

We both got out our vehicles and made out way to the glass doors.

When she unlocked it, my mouth dropped.

The color scheme of the house was all white with hints of black. White walls, white tiles, white furniture everything was white.

There were a few black objects like throw pillows, blankets, towels and pictures, overall it had a very elegant and posh turnout.

Unlike my house which has a usually random knick knacks and many different colors.

Kendra noticed my face, and rolled her eyes.

"Close your mouth, flys might go in there."

Now it was my turn to roll my eyes because she said the joke wrong, but I'm not going to correct her.

"Mom, I'm home, Dad," she shouted. We walked into her kitchen and sat at her fairly larger island .

When a beautiful woman walked in. She was wearing a white blouse and grey tailored pants paired with black heels.

Her long blond hair was straightened pulled back by a diamond headband.

"How was school Barbie?" Oh hello, I didnt know we had company over." She said with a smile.

"School was school, and this is my friend Lucy." Then she turned to me. "Luce, this my mom."

"It's nice to meet you Mrs. O'Grady." I said reaching to shake her hand.

She happily shook my hand, "Please call me Barbra."

Then she excused herself and returned back which I'm guessing is her husband.

"Ah, Barbie who's your friend?" The man asked. He had dark Brown hair and warm chocolate  eyes.

"Daddy, this my friend Lucy, she just moved here from New York." She said proudly.

"The names Kendrick, Nice to meet you Lucy, how do you like Sunnyhill so far?"

"I like it, it's pretty simple." I replied.

"Yeah, not much to do here. " he chuckled.

"Which is why I don't understand why'd you move here." Kendra said biting into an apple.

Both her parents were looking at as though by were waiting for an answer.

"My father died last year, and New York reminded my mom too much of him, so here I am." I said softly.

Both Barbra and Kendrick looked at me with sorrow.

"I'm very sorry to hear about your loss," Barbra said placing her hand on my shoulder.

I didn't reply but gave a small smile.

After a few minutes of a somewhat awkward silence, Kendra spoked.

"Who did Maddie get a ride with? She texted me saying hanging with some friends and would catch a ride home."

"Oh, I believe someone by the name of Blake. She rushed me off the phone before I could interrogate her." Replied Kendrick.

"Oh, well me and Luce were going hang out and order some pizza."

"Ah, is that our cue to go?" Laughed Barbra.

Kendra didn't say anything but gave them a glare.

Barbra put her hands up in surrender.

"Alright were leaving, I guess we can't chill with cool kids." She said pulling her husband's arm.

"Just holla if you need us." Said Kedrick leaving with Barbra .

When the left Kendra let out an exaggerated sigh.

"They are soo annoying. "

"Awh, I think they are funny." I said smiling.

"Yeah whatevere, let's go to the basement, aka my room." She said opening a door that I though was a food cabniet, which was actually the door to go down stairs.

Two words to describe her room/basemen are, holy cow.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Think the next chapter will be a part two of this one, feel as though there should be more...

Vote, comment, and share!

Xo, daaprincess👑