EXTRA: Date Night

💕Skippers POV💕

"Skipper, you ready?" I hear. Blake call out from the hallway.

"Yeah, give me one second!" I yell back then turn to my sister and Dana.

"Are you sure I look okay?" Do i look my age?" I ask nervously flattening my skirt.

Today Blake is taking me on our first date and everything!

Well, its technically not out first date since one the first day of school we went to the arcade and that was pretty much like a date, plus at his party. Well that die an quite count either seeing as though it was a party..okay I'm rambling.

Calm down Skipper.

I look at my sister and Dana.

"You look fine." Kendra says with a small smile.

I think she's pissed about what happened yesterday, plus her and Ashton aren't doing anything.

"You look absolutely fabulous darling." Dana says giving me a side hug.

"I wish I could pull something off like that." She says pointing to my skirt.

I'm currently wearing this cute long jean skirt I bought last week with my best Amanda.

She told me that it was out of date, but I bought it anyway. I like taking uncommon things and dressing them up. Not to brag but I usually get comments on my style.

I paired the skirt with a casually t-shirt and a pair of white wedged slip ons. My hair is down in its wavy state and I only applied mascara and lip balm.

 My hair is down in its wavy state and I only applied mascara and lip balm

(Skipper in her outfit⬆)

I grab my purse and walk out of our closet, through my room then out to the hallways

I walked to the front to see Blake wearing a navy blue muscle tee showing his amazing toned arms, paired with beige cargo pants and his white vans.

"Look at you." He says giving me a smile that could make anyone faint.

"Look at you." I say smiling back.

"You ready to go?" He asks putting his arm out like a gentleman.

I nod, looping arms with him and heading to the car.

I'm so glad that Blake has his liscence. I finally have someone to drive me around beside Kendra.

I also get to rub it in my friends face. Blake is my first boyfriend, who can drive? You bet I'm going flaunt it in Amandas face who is always taking about the older guys she talks to.

A bonus is he's a werewolf. But I'm not allowed to tell anyone, I wish I could though.

Once we are in the car, Blake turns on the music on low volume.