17

🚨Bentleys POV🚨

Oh my god. Please be okay. Please be okay. Is what I am saying as I pace back and forth in waiting room of the pack hospital.

Sadly, as Lucy tried to run to Ashton, she passed out and Ashton caught her. Since I was in wolf form, I wouldn't be able to carry her properly, so Ashton had to carry, as long as I checked on Kendra.

When we brought her in, Doc rushed her to a back room, where I wasn't allowed to go, which pissed me off. They had to have Ashton and two others restrain me while they took away my unconscious mate.

She's been back there for about an hour and no one has said anything.

I finally sit down, but my foot won't stop bouncing, then a nurse comes over to me, I instantly stand.

"Alpha, your mate is currently sleeping, she had some deep tears in her muscles, so we had to put her under anesthesia to stitch her arm together. She also is suffering from a severe concussion, so she shouldn't be nothing but resting and drinking lots of water." The nurse says looking at her clip board.

"She just woke up, but she's still on the loopy gas, so she doesn't really know what she's saying."

With out a reply I rush towards Lucy's room.

Once I'm in there, I see Lucy sitting up in her bed holding a remote.

Her bed begins to recline, once it's down she comes back up laughing.

Her laugh is like music to my ears, and I could listen to it all day.

"Hey Luce, how are you feeling?" I ask as I sit in the chair next to her.

"I feel amazing!" She slurred. "This ride is so fun, join me!" She said going back down then up.

I laughed. "Maybe you should stop that, we don't want you to break it." I said reaching for the remote. As I went to grab she moved to the other side away from me.

"Nope!" She giggled. I then had to reach over her to grab, as I was doing that she began to tickle me.

Or at least tried, I'm not a ticklish person.

She attempted my side, my neck and armpits, while I just took th remote from her hands.

"Your such a party pooper." She said crossing her arms and frowning.

I moved a piece of hair behind her ear and looked into her beautiful big eyes.

"I am not a party pooper." I said mocking her tone.

"Yes you are," she whined. She then pushed me lightly and turned away from me.

"Dont be like that." I said to her. I then looked around the room to see a shelf filed with games, toys and stuffed animals.

I walked over to the shelfs and saw headbands. With her being loopy, this should be fun.

I brought the game over to her and sat at the end of the bed.

"Wanna play?" I asked giving her a smile.

She looked at me with an annoyed stare, but soon softened and broke out into a breathtaking smile.

She then leaned forward and squeezed my cheeks making me look like a face.

"How could I say no, to this beautiful face?" She said in a way she'd talk to a dog.

"Your just so adorable!" She said tapping my nose. I bet $100 that she would have never said that if she wasn't amnesia.

She opened the box and placed a headband on her head, then myself ,leaning forward to adjust the size.