34:part 2

🔱Karlie Anns POV🔱

"I don't think this is a good idea." I say as well pull into drive way of the pack house.

"We don't have to go in if you don't want to." Aidan says putting his hand on my back.

I lean forward a put my head on the steering wheel.

"I don't want to but I have to. I was supposed to come back yesterday and I didnt. They are going to be upset with me especially Blake, and Lucy will be pissed I missed her birthday."

"I can leave, if that would make it easier." Aidan says and I turn to look at him.

"No, I have to tell them sooner or later. They will just have to accept it or I'm leaving the pack." I say unclipping my seatbelt.

"Okay." Is all he says.

"Good thing you sprayed the masking spray or they would have smelled you from miles away." I say stepping out.

"Are saying I smell?" He asks with a smirk.

"Well to me you smell like lemons, but to them you might smell like death."

"Gee, thanks." He says rolling his eyes.

"Dont take it personal kid." I say running to his side.

He wraps his arm around me and we walk to the door.

Right before I open the door, I hear some one call my name.

Shit.

I turn to see Ale standing there.

Boy, does he look terrible.

Though it is kinda dark, the lights outside reveal him, and he looks sick.

His skin is so plae, but gives off a green look, he has bags under his swollen red eyes and he hasn't shaved in days.

I take a few steps towards him before I am engulfed in a hug.

"I've been so worried about you." He says giving me a tight squeeze.

"Where'd you go?" He asks letting me go.

"Away." I say fixing my shirt.

I look at him, and he stares at me with adoration.

But I just don't feel it anymore. I haven't though about him since I've been with Aidan.

Just then I hear Aidan clear his throat.

Double shit.

Then I feel Aidan stand beside me.

"Aidan this is-" I start to say but am cut off by Aidan.

"Blake right? Your brother?" He says reaching hand out for Ale to shake it.

Ale does but corrects him.

"My names Ale, and no I'm her boyfriend." He says loud and clear.

"Ex. Ex boyfriend." I say fast.

Both Ale and Aidan stare at me.

"Nice to meet you." Aidan says moving his from me to Ale.

"Yeah, you too. By the way what's your relationship to Karlie if you don't mind me asking." Ale says curious but I can tell a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

Aidan goes to speak but now i cut him off.

"I mind, and it's none of your business who he is to me Ale." I say glaring at Ale.

"Actually it is my business when your running around with another guy." He says loudly.

"Dont raise your voice at her." Aidan says standing in front of me.