6:part 2

Kendra room is huge. I mean I know it's the basement but it enourmous.

Right when you walk in, you are welcomed by a wide,white furry rug that covers the the navy blue carpet.

In the two back corners of the room are two queen size beds. Above them on ceiling is a giant flatscreen.

To the right of the stairs is a finished bathroom, with a glass shower, a huge bathtub with jet, which basically looks like a jacuzzi.

To the left of the stairs is a huge giant walk in closet. When you walk through its like hallway. On both sides are racks of clothes.

Once you walk down to the end there is a room that looks like a little study room, with a desk shells filled with school supplies and more.

Then there's a door to the office which brings you back to the main area.

"You basically have your own apartment down here all your missing is a kitchen." I said to Kendra who plopped herself on one of the beds.

"Yeah I know, I'll probably never move out." She laughed.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Couple Hours later..

"Barbie I'm home!," screamed a voice from upstairs.

"I'm in my room!" Kendra screamed back.

Soon a cute little brunette made her way down the stairs.

"I didn't know you had any friends." Said the girl with a smirk.

Kendra rolled her eyes.

"Luce, this is Skipper my sister. She's in 10th grade."

"Please call me Maddie." She said rolling her eyes.

"You guys look nothing alike." 
I said looking from Maddie to Kendra.

"Yeah, but I'm way hotter." Said Maddie earning a pillow getting thrown at her.

Then, my phone buzzed. I looked down to see that I had gotten a text from Dana.

Before I looked at the time to see it was 8:30.

"Woah, I have to go its getting late." I said stretching my legs.

Kendra nodded then looked back to her sister.

"So who were you with?"

"Oh, just my friend Blake."

"I've never heard you talk about a Black before, what does she look like?"

"Well...Blake is new this year and has light brown hair with green eyes....and Blake's a guy." Maddie replied turning beet red.

"YOU WERE WITH A BOY? OH MY GOD GIVE ME DETAILS," shouted Kendra running moved to her sister.

I too wanted to know, so I sat on the floor in from not them.

"Well, today was his first day, and he's super sweet and hot." She said looking up.
"I was at my locker when this heavenly scent like randomly appeared, it was a mix of cinnamon and vanilla."

"But you hate the smell of cinnamon ." Said Kendra with a confused face.

"I know, but for some reason it smelt so good. Any who I was at locker when the scent passed me, I went to see where it came from when I turned and all my books in my hands fell because I bumped into someone. I quickly bent down to pick my stuff up when someone's hand brushed mine and I felt a jolt of electricity fill my body. I looked up to see Blake giving me a smile that would blind the world."